Chapter 45 ❤

Clara and I were shopping for hours. We didn't find the perfect dress at all. We went into one last shop and thank god we found a pretty black. We were twinnig tonight so we bought the exact same black dress. I really love it as I am VERY body conscious when it comes to clothes. I don't like to show my body very much. But yet I like to find something that is pretty also.

"Hey we have an hour left to get ready. Let's get ready" Clara squealed in happiness. She loves getting ready.

After showering and all that stuff, I changed into my dress and wore a pair of panty hose in black. I think it suited the look. I wore a necklace and wore my black Channel heels that I love so much. Clara wore something similar but she wore nude pumps. We got ready and waited for Ney. He must be admiring his hair. Trust me. He does that all the time.

We waited and waited. We didn't mind actually cause we were taking a bunch of selfies. Perks of being a girl. I posted it on ig saying " Club with this girl " and logged out and shut my phone. I saw Neymar coming down and goddamit.. I couldn't help but stare and him. I saw him coming and looked away. We got in the car and drove of to the club. God knows what is going to happen tonight. I hope I don't get drunk too much.

*at the club*

We got out of the car and so many flashes were at our faces. We ignored and went in. I saw some off the Brazil teammates and also some Barca teammates as well. We said our hi's and talked. Obviously Marc was there so Clara was with Marc. I was with the WAGs. We talked so much. I went to the bar to get a drink and saw two familiar figure walking in. It was Bruna.. Bruna Marquezine... Not only her but.. my ex-boyfriend George. Oh god why is he here? Why is he even here? He is Bruna's boyfriend? Oh god it was so complicated right now. I was finding Neymar and knew he would be drunk by now as I saw him taking like 10 shots in a row. I found him and couldn't believe what I just saw.