Chapter 18 ❤

"Hey what are you doing"  I asked him while I turned around. He pinned me against the wall and was staring at my eyes. I was doing the same to his. His eyes were so beautiful. Every girl would want a boyfriend with that kind of eyes.

"Serena I just want to say that I love you. I love you so freaking much okay. Ever since I saw you in the mall I fell in love with that beautiful eyes of yours. I just want to say I love you and I just want to make you mine okay" he said. My heart was beating fast. I couldn't help but just get shocked and stare at him.

"Neymar.. I..I..I can't do" I was stammering. I just ran away from the kitchen and out the door. I had to tell Riya this and what had happened. I quickly knocked her door and stormed in.

I told her everything that had happened and saw her in complete shock. Should I accept him or should I just drop the subject. Oh my god I don't know what to do right now. I feel so many things in my mind.

"What am I- what the hell was that?" I asked Riya as I heard loud noises from my room. Both of us quickly ran out and went to my room. I saw Neymar pushing everything down. Yelling something in Portuguese. I didn't know what was that but it sounded bad. Very bad.

"Neymar calm down okay... Just calm down and sit down for a bit. We can talk this out." I said. He looked at me and hugged me so tight that I couldn't even breathe. He sat down and he looked so frustrated. Riya brought him some water and said she would leave to give us some time alone. She went to her room and I sat on my bed next to Neymar.

"Neymar... What is wrong with you..  Why are you doing this to yourself. You do know I hate it when you do that." I said. Yes, I liked him. I had these feelings that I would never have for any guy. The feeling that he would keep me save all the time. The feeling that I love him. Well I just have to confess it because he confessed his love to me.

"I messed up okay. I asked you to be mine and you got scared and ran away from me. I was so stupid Serena. I'm sorry. Eventhough I love you I knew I shouldn't have scared you like that" he said and I felt so bad.

"Hey no its okay. I love you too. I just didn't expect that from you. That is why I got scared and ran out."I said. He looked shock. He didn't think I loved him.

"So Serena.. Would you be mine?" He asked and I nodded in agreement. He quickly got up and hugged me. We pulled back and smiled at each other. I don't know how am I going to tell my brother this. The time will come and I will eventually have to tell him.

Wow guys over 300+ reads. Thank you guys so muchI love you guys to the moon and back :* :* :*