Chapter 6 ❤

We walked out off Starbucks and bam. We were flashed with paparazzi's. They were everywhere. We ignored them and just walked. We saw fans. We love our fans so much. We took pictures and signed autographs and chatted for a little bit.

We were escorted out off the airport. We saw a tall man, maybe 6 foot waiting for us while holding a card with our name on it. We walked towards him and he greeted us. We told that Hillary is our friend and he nodded.

*After the car ride*

We were at the hotel and honestly I couldn't stop staring at it I was so huge and beautiful. We walked to the counter. The receptionist started talking in Portuguese. Riya to the rescue.

After all that she gave us our room key. I knew Riya was the room beside me but what I didn't know that Hill was also the same. That was unexpected.

"What room are you guys?" Hill asked.

"I'm 11" I said.

"I'm 12" Riya said.

"Wow guys I'm 13" Hill said and we started laughing.

We were walking and to our rooms. We entered at the same time and literally we three screamed at the same time. It so BEAUTIFUL.

"Wow" the three of us said.

"It's amazing" Riya said and we agreed.

We went in our rooms. I went into my room and it was heaven. It was very beautiful.

Hey lovelies :) I know. This chap sucked but don't worry. Its gonna spice up VERY soon. Enjoy