Chapter 35 ❤

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a tub of ice cream. I walked back and sat on the couch while I was on my phone. About five minutes later Neymar came walking down.

"You showered in ten minutes?" I asked.

"I have my ways babe" he said while smirking. I playfully rolled my eyes and continued watching TV. Ney looked VERY suspicious so I have to be prepared. I was on my phone and was on Instagram. I was scrolling until I felt ice cold water on me.

"Hey what did you do that for?" I asked. He poured water on me. He was laughing so hard. I couldn't help but just stare at him laughing so hard.

"I FINALLY GOT YOU" he said while laughing.

"with my plan. Yeah you got me" I said while laughing. "Sir now how am I going to change and shower."

"Well you can wear my clothes." He said.

"Wear your clothes and go back to the hotel? No" I said. "I rather go back to the hotel dripping wet" I said.

"Hey!!" he said. I grabbed my purse and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Neymar I'll see you tomorrow" I said.

"But your dripping wet" he said.

"Thanks to you and its okay. I'll just drive back with a newspaper on my seat." I said.

"Okay bye see you tomorrow" he said while kissing my cheek. I went out and went to my car. I unlocked it and hopped in and drove off to the hotel. I unlocked and entered my room. I went in and put my purse down and went to shower.
*after the shower*

I hopped out and put on my pj's. It was just a tank top with some shorts. I hopped in bed and charged my phone and went into slumber. 

||Neymar||

After Rena went I raced up and jumped on my bed. I was on my phone until I felt myself drifting of to sleep. I slept off.

"Neymar you made me do this" I heard Rena say.

"No Rena don't! Don't kill my son! Ill give you everything you want just put my son down." I pleaded but it was too late. Rena had killed my son. She killed my son by stabbing him. I quickly woke up and felt my face feel very wet. It was just a dream. I know Rena won't do that. Now I feel scared. What if she really does that. What the heck Neymar. She won't do that she loves Davi. But what if she does. Just forget it. She won't and I know that. I trust her very much. She is my girl and I know she won't do that. I wiped my face and went back to sleep.

||Serena||

I woke up with a flash of sunlight on my eyes. Today is the day I will check out of my hotel and live with Neymar. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went out to pack my things. After I packed my things I went to the bathroom again to shower. I showered and jumped out. I dried myself and wore a vintage sweater which is my all time favorite sweater. My red skinny jeans and a normal Nike T-shirt and my black converse. I put on some makeup and perfume. I walked out of the door with my purse since its only 9:30 am. I went to get breakfast.