Chapter 7 ❤

*The Next Day*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up. Grumpy as ever. I checked the time on my phone. It was 9:30 a.m. I remembered that Riya and I have a photoshoot at 11 a.m. I swooped out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth first. I hopped out to check if Riya was up. I went out and knocked on her room door. She was getting up. I saw her face and she looked sleepy as ever.

"Morning sleepy head" I said.

"Morning" she answered.

"We have a shoot at 11" I said. "Go get ready and we will go for some breakfast". I told her and she agreed.

I didn't want to wake Hill up because she has nothing to do today. Her photoshoot was tomorrow. I went to my room and hopped in the shower and started getting ready.

I hopped out and got dressed. I decided to go Nike to day. I wore a grey Nike sweatshirt, a black Nike leggings,a pair off Nike shoes and a Nike snapback. I got out off my room and locked it. I saw Riya waiting for me outside. We walked to the lift and got out. We went for some breakfast and got in our car and went for the photoshoot. I texted Hill saying that we were on our way to the photoshoot and we will be back at 1 p.m. She will see the message when she wakes up.