Chapter 41❤

I saw the picture and started blushing like hell. Neymar came down and saw me blushing an she was just smirking at me. He took out his phone and saw the picture. In a few minutes he started blushing too. I smirked back at him and went into the kitchen to get some water. Clara told me she had to go so she left. I grabbed my glass of water and ran up the stairs and snuggled in my warm comfy bed. It was so comfy like heaven. By minutes I slept off leaving Neymar downstairs on the couch. He tought i went to get something. But I slept of. Oops..

||Neymar||

Where the hell could Serena be? She couldn't be sleeping,or is she?. Okay I think she is sleeping. I ran up the stairs and barged into her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. She is so cute. I was about to go out of her room until I heard something fell in her room. I turned around and saw that she fell from the bed. I was  laughing so hard but I didn't want to make noise. I quickly took out my phone and snapped a picture. I instagramed it saying "my sleeping beauty fell from her bed "  and shut my phone and carried her bridal style to put her on her bed. In the few seconds of carrying her she snuggled in my chest. I decided to snuggle with her also.  Both of us snuggled in bed and slept of.

*2:30 am*
||Serena||

I woke up and saw Neymar next to me. Okay I think I slept too long. I saw the time and it was 2:30 am. Shoot. I slept really long. I went to my Instagram and saw someone tagged me in a post. I saw it was Neymar. He took a picture of me sleeping of the bed. I fell of the bed which is kinda weird. He got me good. Then I remembered that I took a picture of him sleeping  with David's phone and sent it to me. I uploaded that picture saying " the man of my dreams sleeping like a log. You got me but I got you back Junior" I captioned it and uploaded it. He is DEFINITELY going to KILL me for sure.

||Neymar||

I woke up and saw Rena on her phone.

"Morning baby girl" I said.

"Morning baby boy, by the way, you might want to check your Instagram" she said while giggling. what the hell did she do now. I logged in my Instagram and saw she tagged me in a picture. She took a picture of me sleeping. OKAY SHE GOT ME GOOD.

"Moron, I hate you" i said. Her face turned sad from a happy face.I think she thought I really meant that. She left the room and raced down the stairs

What the hell have I done.

||Serena||

I raced down and raced to the kitchen. The memories started flooding. Everything was so crammed up on my mind right now. I remembered him after so long. He was in my mind. The way he acted, the way he treated me, everything. I just want to die right now. I really want to die. He almost made me do it. The scars were showing. I really want to die right now.