Chapter 30 ❤

We sat and I made Clara a drink to calm her down. Neymar was calming her down while I was making her a drink. He was saying soothing words and all. I made her some orange juice. She was drinking it until there was a knock on the door. She got so scared. I calmed her down and asked her to wait in until Neymar and I went to see that guy. We opened the door and saw Josh. He was tall and angry.

"OK so your Clara's sister huh?" He said.

"Yeah and what do you want?" I said.

"Well... I want to see her" he said and pushed us and walked in. Neymar and I quickly went behind him and stopped him. Neymar held his hand while I went over to Clara to protect her.

"You cheating retard! You have a new boyfriend huh?" He said and I got so angry.

I slapped him hard that his face was red.

"Look.... Neymar is my boyfriend okay... He is not Clara's "new" boyfriend okay" I said calmly.

"W-What?" He said.

"She is true Josh" Ney said.

"Oh my god Clara I'm so sorry...I didn't mean too... I-I-I-" he was cut off by Clara saying.

"No don't apologize now Josh... Everytime I hug a guy you just blow up" she said and I saw Josh heat up again.

"Well you know what... Maybe we should just break up" he said.

"Well that is fine by me" Clara said. She looked very strong.

"Goodbye Clara... You'll never find a guys like me. Just too perfect" he said.

"Goodbye and darling there are many guys who are NOT like you" she said.

"You're a nightmare" he said.

"Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream" she said. I was so stunned by her bravery. And that was the line from Blank Space. Josh just stomped out and left. I saw Clara and the three of us started laughing.

"You are a VERY STRONG and SMART GIRL" I said and she just chuckled.

"This calls for celebration" Ney said.

"Neymar are you serious?" She asked.

"Yeah off course I am Clara" he said smiling.

"He said my name! The football star said my name!" Clara said and fainted in my arms.

"Oh my god Neymar!You just made a girl faint!" I said and Clara woke up and said.

"Relax I just acted" she said and we laughed. God she is so cute.

"So where are we going to celebrate?" She asked.

"My house" he said smiling.

"Okay now I'm seriously going to faint" she said.

"Please don't because Rena might just kill me and  I'm calling all the Brazil teammates and my Barcelona teammates, what do you say?" He said

"That would be a dream come true!!" She said. I saw her face she was so happy. It made me happy too.