Chapter 2 ❤

I wake up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. Ugh I hate it so much. I saw the time it was 6:30 a.m. Our flight to Brazil is at 8:30 a.m. I turned off my alarm and got out of bed. I walked to Riya's room to wake her up and went back to my room. I put some music on as I love to listen to music when I wake up from sleep.

I decided to play "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift (current fav song). I hopped in the shower. I decided to wash my hair today. I applied my Herbal Essences shampoo in Red Raspberry. I loved the smell of it so much. Then I washed my body with my Peach Shower Gel from The Body Shop. I hopped out of the shower and went to the sink to brush my teeth.

I got out of the bathroom, fresh and clean. I pick out a blank tank top that said "You Complete Mess" , a tribal pattern skinny jeans and a tribal cardigan (pic on the side). Riya actually wore the same things as I did as we decided to twin and go to Brazil.

I saw Riya walking out of her room. She wore the same things as me and she looked beautiful as ever.

"Hey Riya, you are looking beautiful as ever" I said and she started blushing.

"Hey Rena, same goes to you"  She said and we both laughed

Hey lovesthis is the 2nd Chap :),I know its boring but it will spice up soon :) I changed the story name to My Enemy is My Love :) hope you enjoy :) bye :) love you :* ❤