Chapter 32 ❤

We went down and saw Clara smirking at me. I playfully rolled my eyes and went to see who it was. It was his teammates from the Brasil team and the Barcelona team. They all had came in one bus. Neymar opened the door and greeted them to come in. They said hi to Clara and I. But something strange happened when Marc Bartra from the Barcelona team entered. He said hi to me and hugged me as a friend of course. But when he said hi to Clara, his eyes were on her. Not leaving her sight. He was smirking at her. Its like he couldn't get his eyes of her. When he hugged, her he hugged her REALLY TIGHTLY. Too TIGHT for friends actually. Maybe he likes her. Mission to find out if Marc Bartra like Clara Smith activated with Detective Serena Anne Ronaldo. The guys took a seat on the couch while us the Ladies decided to just talk and talk and talk. It was 9 pm so we decided to get some dinner. Neymar had ordered pizza and bought some beers for the guys and some red wine for the girls. After we ate and all that stuff... We were talking and suddenly Neymar spoke.

"Thank you everyone who came today. It was very kind of you" he said and wanted to say another word until Marc said.

"Hey Yo Neymar, aren't you gonna tell us why this celebration was held" Marc said.

"Maybe Clara could do the honors" Neymar said and Clara stood up and took his place.

"OK so hi everyone im Clara and I'm 21 years old. Serena is my sister and she is the best sister you could have. I'm working in the cafeteria in the hotel where Serena stays and we became friends there. The reason why this celebration was held is because I just broke up with my horrible boyfriend in a way that nobody could imagine. My ex-boyfriends name is Josh. He is an asshole. He hates when I hug guys. So one day he saw me hugging Neymar and thought that he was my boyfriend. He said he is going to kill me and all. I got too scared and rushed to Serena and she solved it for me" Clara said and everyone clapped for her. I stood up and hugged her tightly. Then I said.

"Well I think she solved it herself" I said. "I just helped her ;) and you would want to know what that jerk called himself. He called himself perfect and said that she would never get a perfect boyfriend like him. Then this girl here said there are many out there. Eventhough he called her a nightmare... She didn't cry or whatever. She answered him saying "cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream." I finished and everyone clapped again. They knew it was from Blank Space by Taylor Swift.

After about few hours I saw Marc and Clara talking. They exchanged numbers and Clara came running back to me with a huge smile on her face.I smirked and she playfully hit my arm. I was about to sit down until the door bell rang. Who could it be at this hour.