Chapter 3 ❤

We walked down the stairs and straight to the kitchen. We saw Cristiano making some breakfast. We looked at each other and  started to smile as we were starving.

"Good morning my precious ladies" We heard Ron say.

"Good morning our precious brother" both of us said at the same time.

"What are you making?" Riya asked as she walked to him.

"I'm cooking some scrambled eggs and bacon for both of you" he said, smiling.

"Your the best brother a sister could have" Riya said, smiling.

"And your the best sister a brother could have" Ron said,giggling

"Hey what about me", I said with my puppy eyes.

They came and hugged me. It was practically a group hug. I loved it.

"We love you Rena" both of them said at the same time.

"Awww love you guys" I said ,smiling.

"Okay come on, munch up or we will be late sisters" Ron said.

"Okay" both of us replied.

We ate our food and went up to our rooms and brought our bags down. Again we were twining because its fun. We carried our Michael Kors Black and Pink tote bag as a handbag. As a traveling bag we carried our black Dolce and Gabbana Dauphaine trolley suitcase. (Pic on the side). We wore our black ankel high boots and headed outside the house.

Hey lovelies. Waddaya think about chap 3? I know boring but it will spice up very soon. Hope you enjoy. Love you guys