Chapter 19 ❤

"So my girlfriend,what do you want to do today?"he asked and I was just blushing.

"My boyfriend,don't you have practice to go to? The World Cup is in a month and shouldn't you be at practice?" I said and he smirked at me.

"I'm on a break so I don't have practice my second beautiful coach" he said.

"Let's go tell Riya the news" I said and raced out of my room. I knocked on her door and she opened it.

"Hey.. you look happy, what's up?" She asked and her eyes widened when she saw Neymar holding my hand.

"I'm so happy for you guys!!" She said while I saw Hill walking our way.

"Why is Riya screaming?" She asked.

"They are together now!!" She said and both of them were jumping in happiness. I love them so much and if it was friends or Neymar... It will be friends for sure. They group hugged Neymar and I .

"So does Cris know?" Hill asked.

"Well.... I didn't tell him because this one right here did drama in my room just before you came. I'll explain later. Neymar gave me a death glare and I just kissed him in the cheek and he got better.

"Okay this calls for celebration. We four will go do dinner tonight. What do you say?" Hill said and I nodded in agreement.

"Yay! let's go shopping!" Hill said and I agreed.

"And for you Neymar we might have to borrow your girl here for while. You can take Riya with you to pick out a suit for tonight" Hill said and we all nodded. I went to my room followed by Neymar. I changed my clothes and met my girls in the lobby.

We hoped in Neymar's car and drove  off to the mall. I saw Hill and Riya whispering something to each other but I didn't want to ask. I wonder what were they whispering about.