Chapter 26 ❤

I walked in to Riya's room and greeted both of them.

"So what's up?" I asked. The girls looked sad and faked their smiles.

"Why are you guys sad" I asked. Worried.

"Rena... I have to go back to Madrid. My family are having problems and suddenly my father left the house. My mom is panicking so my sister is scared. And Hill is going to be following me as company." she said and I saw tears in her eyes. I walked to her and hugged her very tightly.

"Riya I understand... It's okay... I'll come with you if you want" I said.

"No No No its okay Rena... You spend time here with Neymar and go for the photoshoots." Riya said. I hugged her again and asked them.

"So when are you guys planning to go to Madrid?" I asked.

"We're leaving tomorrow afternoon" She said.

"Don't worry Riya everything will be alright... You will find your father... Update to me everytime okay?" I asked her and she nodded. By then she was crying. Hill and I comforted her and I helped them pack up their stuff. I was sad but it is for the family and I can't stand in her way.

"Guys we still have one more day... Let's enjoy it..." I said and they agreed.We went to my room and saw Neymar sitting in the bed. Shirtless. I couldn't resist it. I just stop staring and went till get my purse.

"Hey Neymar" they said.

"Hey girls... Why do guys look down" Ney asked and Riya told him everything. He hugged both of them and we headed out to get some breakfast. We decided to go to Starbucks. The one place I'll never get sick off.

*Skip the car ride now in Starbucks*

We ordered and sat at our table. Thank god there weren't any papparazi's. We ate our muffins an drank our fraps. Obviously we can't finish it in one go. Before we left Starbucks I asked Ney to take a photo of the three of us and I decided to post it later. Suddenly I got a text from Cristiano. I panicked and opened the text.

R:Ronaldo
S:Serena

R: hi Rena how are you?

S: hi Cris I'm fine thank you :)

R:Rena... Why is there a picture of you with Neymar?

S: well... You see after you left... He sorta admitted he liked me and he wanted me to be his girlfriend.

R: What?

S:i know I'm sry for not telling you. I'll break up if you want me to.

R: My baby no. Whatever makes you happy makes me happy. Now don't break up with him okay :) I have to go my baby princess. I'll ttyl. Bye

S: thank you for understanding and bye big brother.

And that's how the conversation between my brother ended. I felt very happy that he didn't get mad at me. I told Neymar and my girls about the conversation and they smiled.