Chapter 12 ❤

Ron looked very angry. I tried to calm him down but he couldn't. He said.

"I have to find him" He said and left.

I felt so scared. I didn't want Ron to do anything bad to him.

I ran out off my room. I went looking for Ron. I didn't know where to go. I was scared and frightened. I ran up to my room to call Riya. I didn't want to disturb Hill because she had a shoot tomorrow. We went down and started looking. I went out and saw a familiar figure. I saw it was Ron. He was at the parking lot. I felt relieve. I went up up to him. I saw him and Neymar. Neymar's face was red. It looked like he got punched in the face. Well... He did.

Ron didn't see me coming. He started kicking Neymar. I ran up to Ron and stopped him

"Ron stop!! STOP kicking him" he saw me and stood there. Shocked.

"HE SHOULD BE KICKED FOR SLAPPING YOU IN PUBLIC. HE SHOULD BE KILLED ACTUALLY". Ron said.

"What ever happened to your maturity Ron". I said, annoyed. Ron looked shocked. I ran to Neymar who was on the ground. Bleeding and hurt.

Riya and I helped Neymar up. Oh god this guy is heavy. He put one arm on me and one arm on Riya. I saw Ron standing there. Shocked. I told him.

"Ron...please don't ever do this again" I said.

"Okay look Neymar I'm very sorry I just want my sister to be safe and happy" Ron said.

"Its okay Cristiano I shouldn't have slapped your sister. I'm very sorry for that" Neymar said.

"Its okay Neymar.. Its over...let's go up" he said and we all went up.

Riya and I helped Neymar up to my room. Cristiano had his own room which I don't know when he did. Riya brought her first aid kit she brought. Boy, that girl is prepared for every time. I cleaned his wound and put a band aid on it. He looked tired and hurt.

"Thanks for everything" Neymar said and  smiled.

"No problem" I said smiling.

"Hey can I ask you a favor?" He said and I nodded.

"Sure" I said.

"If you don't mind... Can I stay over in your room? I don't want to walk to my room... I feel tired." He said.

"WAIT.. you're staying here?" I asked and he nodded.

I was shocked.

"Yeah...why?" He asked and I answered.

"No reason" I said.

"Okay you go take a shower and I'll get you something to eat... I'll get you some clothes from Cristiano." He nodded and went to take a shower. I have to admit he has gorgeous eyes. You can get lost in them.