Chapter 17 ❤

"Looks like I got my horsie again"I said. Laughing while Neymar gave me a death glare.

"You just wait Serena.. I'll get you back someday..."he said. I was just there laughing like an idiot. My stomach felt so sore. Riya was looking at me in a weird way.

"Did you see what is happening on Twitter? Everybody knew what happend yesterday". I said and his eyes widened like how Riya's eyes widened when I told her Neymar was coming for breakfast with us.

"Well... I think we should just leave that... They are assuming stuff we didn't even do like killing me or something. I nodded and our order came. We ate our food and talked.

After eating I asked both of them what they wanted to do. Of course Ney and Riya being the lazy ones didn't want to do anything. I just nodded and we went to the lift up to our rooms. Riya went into hers and I went into mine followed by Neymar.

"Um excuse me sir but horses are not allowed in my room" I said giggling.

"For the 50th time, I'm not a horse" Neymar said and I just laughed even
more.

"Tell me... Why are you in my room when you have a room in this same hotel?" I asked and he didn't say anything.

"Well even the hottest Horse can get bored you know" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Can you get me a bucket please? I have to puke" I said and he looked offended.

I walked in my bathroom and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. I can out and saw Neymar standing and changing the TV channels. I just sat on my bed and took out my phone. I saw my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter blowing up with yesterdays news. I saw the comments. Some were very nasty but some were very sweet and nice. I locked my phone and got up.

"Do you want anything to snack on?" I asked Neymar.

"Yup... I am starving" he said.

"Dude... You just had breakfast... How can you get hungry so fast...?"I said. He just shrugged his shoulders and just stared at me which made me feel awkward.

"Okay never mind I'll get ice cream" I said and walked into the kitchen. I took out a tub of vanilla ice cream and grabbed two spoons and two cups. I scooped the ice cream and put it in each cup. While I was washing the spoon I felt strong arms around my waist. It was Neymar. What just happend?