Movie night or nah

You and August were excited about a new movie coming out. You asked August if you guys could see it together and of course he said he would take you. He told you, you guys could catch the movie after he gets back from recording. Now your sitting on the couch frowning as you watch the clock tick past the last available time for the movie. You turned your phone off and threw it across the couch with frustration. Your front door opens up and August comes running towards you.
"I'm so sorry I know you're mad but I had this song and it was-"
"Just forget about it, Aug." you said not mad, but disappointed. You got up and headed to the room you two shared. Behind you, you could hear August running behind you. Once you reached the door you spun around to shut it, but August grabbed you and crashed his lips to yours. He began walking you back, kicking the door shut, and laying you on the bed.
"Aug I'm mad at you." you said remembering, pulling back from the kiss. August didn't say anything but instead sent kisses down your jaw, licked down your neck, and bit down on your collarbone. His hands made their way up your shirt pulling it over your head then he planted a simple kiss on your lips.
"I'll make it up to you." he whispered gruffly in your ear. You took in a deep breath, closing your eyes and bit your lip. When you opened then again, he was in nothing. He smirked at you as he climbed up and straddled your waist. You pulled him down and kissed him again. His tongue spread your lips apart and shoved itself in to explore.

You could feel him getting harder as he let out a small moan into your mouth. His hands felt down your legs, bending them up and planting your feet flat in the bed. His fingers slowly curved over the inside of your underwear a he pulled them down your legs. He left kisses, starting directly below your belly button, ending on the inside of your thigh. Shivers shot up your spine and you squirmed underneath him. His strong hands held on tightly to your hips before he slowly pushed himself in.

Your eyes fell closed again and your head fell back as he began to move faster. He bent his head down and placed sloppy kisses on your lips as each thrust held more power then the one before. Your breathe escaped choppy from both of your mouths and inter mingled through the air. Your hands found his sweat slick back and dug your nails deep down in his shoulder blades.

"More daddy!! I want more!" You felt him lick your earlobe. He turned his body slightly to the left and thrust with all his might. Your toes curled into the sheets, your back arching off the bed and both moans escaped as you guys both came.

He pulled out cuddling beside you and holding you in his embrace. "Was that better than a movie?" He asked once he got his breathe back. You kissed his neck.
"If you want to miss a movie next time I'm fine with that."
"Aug, did you cum inside me?" You ask while turning his way.
"Uh....... No!" He replies not looking at you.

Let's just say you'll be having a little aug or y/n around in 9 months!

I did this imagine in like 25 minutes!!! New record!!!