Anniversary

You were recently coming home from the mall picking up a few things for tonight and you pull up to your house. You get out your car and walk into the house and see August sleeping.
Tatnaiyah's P.O.V
"Aug! August wake up!!!" I yelled. This nigga is really sleep. "August! Wake up do you remember what today is?!?!?!?!" I asked and yelled while he finally woke up.
"Hey babeh, what's today?" Aug asks.
"Nothing Aug, just go back to sleep." I reply trying so hard not to get mad at this dude. How does he forget our anniversary?!??!?! It's been 2 fucking years!!! He can remember all the other times but can't remember this time!!!

August's P.O.V
Tatnaiyah thinks I forgot about our anniversary, but I really remembered. I wanted to piss her off on purpose, even though I know that wasn't a good idea but she's falling for it.

Tatnaiyah's P.O.V
Man August keep pissing me off with this shit, ooh. Ok lemme go take a shower before I start throwing stuff.
~30 minutes later~
I come back in the room and I see candles lit and rose petals everywhere and see a butt ass naked August on the bed.
"August what are you doing?" I ask
"Well I wanna make it up to ya, so happy anniversary babeh." August replies.

He pushes me on the bed and climbs on top.
"How bad do you want me?" He asks
He started grinding in me, making me wet.
"I need you extremely bad!! I want you now!!!" You reply eagerly.
"That's not good enough" aug says. "damnit! I need you now babe stop teasing!!" You yell
He started rubbing my sides as he kissed my weak spot. I let out a moan which turned him on more.
"Baby I'm about to tear that pussy up" Aug says as he went lower to my kitty.
He licked his lips and winked at me before shoving his tongue in. I let out a loud moan as he ate me out.
"Auggggg!!!" I moaned
I pushed him down more, after five minutes he came back up shoving his tongue in mouth. As our tongues fought he massaged my boobs. I moaned in his mouth then bit down softly on his lip. He pulled away and went to my chest sucking in them, that drove me up the wall I need him ASAP!
"Babe I need you now!!!" You whine.
He positioned himself and went in. We both gasp at the feeling as he began pumping in and out. I wrapped my legs around him.
"Baby go faster" you moan.
He started to go faster and deeper. I moaned louder than before.
"You feel so good" August moans.
He went faster as my moans got  louder. He pulled out and positioned himself again and rammed in. I started moaning uncontrollably as he went harder and deeper. I dug my nails in his back as he went faster and faster now making the bed rock. My eyes started to roll to the back of my head as he went deeper.
"YEEESSSSS!!! Right there don't stop!!!!" I moaned
He kept hitting that spot driving  me crazy. After 5 hours, we finally collapsed next to each other.
"I love you" August says.
"I love you too." you reply.

Well I hoped you liked it Tatnaiyah!