Interview Day ❤️

McKenzie's POV
Guess what today is?! Today is my motherfuckin birthday!!! I'm 21! Ayeee!!! I've been up since eight and it's ten right now. I do know me and August has a radio interview at twelve so he needs to be up like now.

"August!" I yell and pull the blanket off his body. "What?!" He yells back annoyed. "It's time to get up we have a interview today." I say while throwing the blamket on the bed. He gets up and tackles me to floor. "Happy birthday Mckenzie!!!!" He shouts in my ear.

"Thanks babe. Now can you get off of me?" I thank him and ask. "Nope." August says while popping the p. "August you smell." I whine trying to get him to move. "Ight fine." He says and gets off of me. I get up and brushed off my clothes.

"Breakfast is already made for you but you might have to warm it up!" August yells as I walk downstairs. "When did you make this?!" I shout as I get to the kitchen. "At seven!" He shouts back.

I put the fruit in a different bowl and I warmed the food up in the microwave and waited until it hit zero

I put the fruit in a different bowl and I warmed the food up in the microwave and waited until it hit zero. When the microwave timer hit zero, the door bell rung. "Who's at the door? I'm tryna eat." I whine as I go to the door.

When I opened the door there was a guy holding a big bouquet of roses and another guy holding a big box with bags on top of it. "Uh these are for McKenzie." The flower guy states. "Let me take those and the other guy come in and place that by this table please." I say.

After I grabbed the stuff from them I said thank you and closed the door

After I grabbed the stuff from them I said thank you and closed the door. "AUGUST!" I shout his name from the foyer. "Yeah Kenz?" He says coming down the stairs fully dressed. "Did you get me all of this stuff?" I asked him.

"Maybe." He says not making eye contact with me. "August." I say in warning tone. "What's in the box?" He asks. "I don't know I haven't looked yet." I respond. I opened the tables drawer and grabbed the scissors. I dug the scissors in the tape to tear it off.

Once I opened it I knew this gift wasn't from August. "August look what the girls got me." I say.