Confessions Part 2 of Brothers Best Friend ❤️

Rochelle POV
OMG IM SO EXCITED!!! Today is the day I get to tell August how I feel. I'm so nervous and excited. Oh shit lemme text him the details before we won't have a date.

*Convo*
R: Hey 😊
A: what it do
R: well I'm just gon tell you the details
A: Ight what we doin?
R: We are going to Noodle Boat at 6, eat then we're just gonna chill
A: ok
R: BTW you're driving
A: why do I have to drive 😪
R: Nigga cause I said so 😐
A: fine just as long as you're happy 😊

*Convo ends*
He wants me to be happy! All of these feels are rushing through me right now!!! Ok it's about 3 imma get ready at 4. I don't even know what to wear!
"MIKEY!!" I yell. "WHAT?!!!!" He yells back. "COME HERE PLEASE!" I respond. "NO!" He says. "NIGGA I SAID PLEASE!!" I yell back. "DONT BE CUSSIN IN MY DAMN HOUSE!!" My mom yells from downstairs. "SORRY MAMA!" I apologize I forgot she was even here. Mikey barged in my room with a pissed off look on his face. "What do you want?" He asks me. "I need help picking out what to wear." I respond. "You really asked to come in here to help you find an outfit?" Mikey asked while mean muggin the shit out of me. "Yes I did! You can dress really good and I can't find shit in my closet." I plead. "Ight how bout you get in the shower and do your makeup and shit while I pick out your outfit." Mikey says    
"OMFG THANK YOU MIKEY!!" I scream while hugging him. "Ok ok now get yo ass in the shower it's 3:15 and you be takin 30 minutes." Mikey ordered me.

*30 minutes later*
I got out the shower and walked back in my room and saw an outfit laid out on my bed with accessories included. Thank god Mikey has good taste. I dry off, lotion up and sat at my vanity.

*5 minutes later*

I get done with my makeup as Mikey walks in my room...again. "Yes Mikey?" I say as i plug in my curling iron. "You gon tell August that you like him huh?" Mikey asks as he stands behind me with his hands folded. I turn around to face Mikey and I couldn't read his facial expression. "Yeah, I feel like I need to. It's been held in too long."I say hoping he could understand. "Ight, imma be downstairs waitin for his ass. He betta not be late either." Mikey says as he walks back out my room. Now time for hair and outfit.

August POV

Today is the most important day of my life (except a few other things). I get to express my feelings to Ro and I guess she will be to since she TOLD me we were goin on a date. I'm lowkey scared as fuck, cause of Ty. If anything bad happens, even the simplest thing he gon bust my ass. I don't blame him, Ro is his little sister I'd be like that to my sister. "SHIT!!" I yell as I look at the time, it's 5:00 pm and I need to be at Ro's house around 5:50. I better get ready now or that's my ass for sure.

*30 minutes later*

I just got out the shower and it's 5:30 pm. Fuck I knew I shouldn't have took that long in the shower. I got dressed in my illest outfit I have (in mm). I grab my phone and look at the time it's 5:40, I need to leave NOW! I rush out the house not even shutting my door to my room and jumped in my car. I'm glad I grabbed flowers yesterday, I pull off so I can get to Ty and Ro's house before he trip.

*10 minutes later*

   I arrive at Ro and Ty's house at 5:50 on the dot. I swiftly grabbed the flower, got out the car, and locked it. I ran up to the door and knocked. Ty opened the door with this different vibe. He had this protective stance and was mean muggin me.

    "Aye Ty is Ro ready?" I ask nervously. "Yeah she doin a few touch ups, come in we gon talk." Ty bluntly says walking in the house. I quietly shut the door and follow Ty to the living room. "Ight i'm gon lay down a few rules 1. Don't touch her more than 2 times, 2. No kisses on the lips, 3. Don't put yo hands on her thigh, 4. JUST KEEP YO HANDS TO YO SELF PERIOD!" Ty explains to me. "It's coo, I gotchu." I say calmly. "Yeah, you won't be sayin that when I-" Ty was cut off by Ro sayin something.

    "Mikey leave August alone." She said as she walked down the stairs. She looked beautiful in her casual outfit (in mm). Her naturally straight hair was slightly curled, and we were both ironically wear gold. She came down the stairs and I honestly forgot I had flowers in my hand until she said something about them. "Those are very pretty" she said as I snapped out of my trance. "Oh uh these are for you." I say and awkwardly hand them to her. A girl has never made me this nervous. "You ready to go?" I ask trying to make the awkwardness go away. "Yeah." She says with a smile on her face.

Rochelle POV

      August opened the doors for me as we got in his car. He smoothly pulled off from my house and it was really quiet so I decided to break the silence. "You have an aux cord?" I ask. August glances at me with a smirk. "Yeah, but ion know if you listen to my kind of music" he says teasingly. "What do you mean your kind of music?" I ask curiously. "Oh nothing..." he responds. "Well I got a surprise for you." I say with a sly grin. I grab the aux cord and plug in my phone. I pull up my "Hood" playlist and the first song that comes on is Milly Rock by 2 milly. I started to Milly Rock as the hook came on, and we stopped at a stop light. "What you know about this?" Aug asks me with a grin on his face. "Boy I know some stuff you gotta stop teasin and underestimating me." I say smartly. He just smiles and pulls off as the light turned green.

*5 minutes later*

    We finally pull up to Noodle Boat and we bumpin some Future. August turns off the car, gets out, and opens my door. "Thank you" I say politely. He locks up the car and opens the restaurants door for me, we walk in and it's kind of busy. "Hello welcome to Noodle Boat, come this way for a table." The greeter said. We follow the greeter who brought us to a table towards the back where it's more private. "I will be back to get your order and drink." The greeter says and leaves. "So why did you pick this place?" August asked me. "Well this is my favorite Thai restaurant of all time." I respond with a smile."Is that so? You don't even have to look at menu huh?" Aug asks me with a sly smile. "Yeah.." I say while laughing a little. "Why did you tell me we were going on a date today?" Aug asks curiously. "um I wanted to tell you that I-" I was saying until I was cut off by our waiter.

"Hello I'm Lynn, I'll be you guys waiter today. What would you guys like?" The waiter nicely asks. "I would like the Swimming Rama, hot and with a sprite please." I say. "I would like the Chicken Cashew Nut, medium heat, and a coke please." August orders. The waiter grabs our menus and walks off to put our order in. "What were you goin to say before we got interrupted?" Aug asks curiously.

  "Uh I wanted to tell you that I like you and have ever since we met." I say with my eyes closed, afraid of his reaction. I slowly open my eyes to him with a big silly grin on his face. "That's funny cause I have too and I was goin to tell you that today." He says with a smile on his face still. "Wow...." I say. I can't believe after all the times I cried myself to sleep thinkin he never liked me, but he did! The waiter came to the table with our food and drinks. "Enjoy" she says as she walks off. "Rochelle would you like to be my girlfriend?" Aug asks me nervously. "Of course I will!!" I say.

   I wonder how Mikey will react.

*3 hours later*

     We arrive back at my house and I book it to the door to tell Mikey all about the date. "MIKEY!!" I scream as me and Aug walk in the house. "I'M COMING!" He scream yells back. He runs down the stairs, lookin like he was ready to fight a nigga.

    This dude had a sweat suit, some J's, and brass knuckles on. "Nigga what you wearin?" I ask with a confused look on my face. "Just in case somethin went bad." Mikey says. "Mikey nothing bad happened, August was a gentleman and treated me like a queen." I explain. "We also confessed to each other." I said. After I said that Mikey looked at me like I had two heads.

    '"So y'all together?" Mikey asks while looking at us. August looked like he was about to shit himself, when Mikey asked us that. "Uh yeah." I said in a duh tone. Mikey looked at us like we set something on fire. "August imma get yo ass!" Mikey says. August immediately started running in the house and Mikey started to chase him. All you hear is feet running around the house and Mikey yelling at August. "MIKEY LEAVE AUGGYBEAR ALONE!!" I yell. "Y'ALL EVEN HAVE NICKNAMES?! THAT'S YO ASS AUGUST!!" I hear Mikey yell down

"Anybody want an Older brother for free?"

Alright, there's part 2! Noodle Boat is a real Thai restaurant in WA, I never had it before. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ROCHELLE!
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
REQUEST