Beach house

Y/N P.O.V
I'm so nervous I'm getting pissed off. I'm supposed to be going to a beach house with my 4 best friends Chris, Trey, Niko, and August for the weekend. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but this time everyone is bringing their girls, except August because he's single, he wasn't going to come at first but Chris insisted. Chris volunteered me as August date and told me last minute. Chris is the only one who knows how I feel about August. I didn't even tell him, he just picked up on those things, since he knows me so well, so he knew what he was doing.
*later on that day*
Once I got in the car with Chris Karruche, all he could do was stupidly grin at me.
"Chris, what is wrong with you?!?!?" I laughed
"You finally get to CONFESS your LOVE for August!" Chris shrieked
"You love yung?!?!?!?" Kae gasped
"No! I just.,......" I paused did I love him?
They both turned around in their seats and giggled like school kids.
"I hate you guys so much!" I pouted as I put my headphones on and dozed off
*some time later*
"Y/N wake up!!!!!!" Kae yelled in my ear
""Ok hoe just shut up, all that damn yelling is not called for." I whispered back
we arrived at the beach house before the others, which was fine by me shiit.
After I settled in, I looked around and seen that there was only 4 rooms, leaving August to sleep where?
"Chris did you realize that there's only 4 rooms?" I asked
"Duh stupid, Aug sleeping with you, since you ain't feeling him that shouldn't be a problem." he smiled
I should just knock his ass out, I heard a knock at the door.
My heart skipped a beat, but I ran to the door to open it.
The rest of the gang was standing there, they all hugged me and whatever, then it came to August, August wrapped his arms around me and hugged me but this hug felt different. He was about to tell me something, but Trey walked by us and scooped me up then he threw me on the couch. He started tickle/attacking me like a lunatic
I slipped from his grip and ran. I hid in the kitchen pantry.
"I got movies guys!" Niko shouted
It was a struggle to get out the pantry so I was left without a seat
"Y/N. you can sit here!" Chris said while pointing at Augs lap. I turned bright red
"Well I don't mind" Aug smiled
I made my way over and sat down, he grabbed my hips and shifted himself under me
I shivered at the feel of his hands touching me
"You good ma?" He whispered in my ear.
"Yeah just a little cold" I lied. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me.
"Is that better?" He asked
"Ye.. yeah" I chocked out, my whole body is tingling because of his touch.
Minutes into the movie I had lost interest. I start squirming in Augs lap
"What's wrong?" He asked
"Nothing." I said. I was getting really uncomfortable sitting on Aug for so long. I continued to squirm until I felt something hard on my ass, I instantly froze.
I didn't move again. This time August loosened his arms and his hands, fingers ran down my back.
"I'm starving" kae spoke
"Y/N come help me make snacks!" I hopped off of Augs lap so fast and walked towards the kitchen. I turned around and saw him watching me.
I sighed and settled on making rice crispy treats. By time the movie was over, Trey pretty much ate it all. After we finished, everybody was ready to curve. I saw August take his things into the room we were supposed to share so I made myself comfortable on the couch.
August P.O.V
That was awkward af, I rolled over on the bed and noticed Y/N's things were in here too, I forgot Chris said we were sharing this room. But where she at? I got up and looked for her and reached the living room and saw her ass K.O on the couch. I picked her up and carried her to our room. she woke up when I was trying to open the door, she looked confused but wrapped her arms around my neck. Once I got in I laid her down, I tried to get myself free from her manly ass grip and lay down, but she tightened her grip, pulling me on top of her.
She smiled up at me and kissed my face. Then she kissed my lips...
Y/N P.O.V
I don't know what it is that I feel for Aug, love like or lust... but I have to find out tonight. I kissed him, hoping he would take the lead from now, but he didn't. He didn't kiss me back, I tried it again, this time he kissed back. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, I opened my mouth and our tongues danced. He tasted like rice crispies, I ran my fingers through his hair, he let out a soft whimper in my mouth. He stopped kissing my lips and trailed wet kisses from my collar bone to my neck, making me gasp in shock, then pleasure as he found my sweet spot. I moaned and cursed myself for doing so. He grabbed my thighs, spread them, then settled in between. Letting me feel his dick, which was more than hard, I let out a squeal. His hands trailed to the bottom of my shirt, then pulled it off in one motion. He looked at me with sweet satisfaction. I didn't have a bra on underneath, I blushed under him. He ducked his head and took a nipple into his mouth causing me to arch my body up to him. He swirled it in his mouth driving me insane. He started grinding against me as he took me into his mouth again and tweaked my nipple. All of this was too much, I couldn't breathe. I want him in me so bad, I broke away from the kiss so I could breathe. He steadied himself on his hands and began to grind harder. He suddenly stopped, I looked down at his pants and saw that they were soaked. I blushed again, he stripped down to his boxers. He watched me as I stripped, teasing, going super slow. I closed my eyes because just watching was enough to make me let go right there. He crawled back up to me and kissed me. He trailed kisses down my stomach, he placed his thumb on my clit. My breath caught and I froze. He looked up at me to see what's wrong I suppose. Keeping his eyes on me, he pulled my underwear off and threw them across the room. I instantly covered myself, I've never been fully exposed to anyone. He gently pulled my hands away and ducked his head down. I could feel his breath on my heat, I shuddered. I closed my eyes again when I felt his lips touch me there. He kissed it over and over again, teasing once again.
"Sto.... Stop teasing Aug" I said in between breathes. Before I could finish, he was running his tongue up and down on my clit. The feeling was indescribable, little circles, dabs, then long strokes. Just when it couldn't get any better, he slipped his tongue inside me.
"A U G U S T!!!!" I screamed while rising up off the bed. He pushed me back down with his large hand, so I won't move anymore. I squirmed, this being too much to handle, but he continued to snake his tongue in and out at a perfect motion. I felt my rise coming so I squirmed more. He must have realize because he started snaking in faster and started to thumb my clit.
"Augg" I moaned. He thumbed with one last stroke, that was all it took to get my juices flowing. He licked up all of my juices then kissed his way back up to me. He started to kissing my neck again, but I pulled his lips to mine. I was losing control, I needed him. I tasted myself once he put his tongue in my mouth. He took my hand and placed it on his throbbing length. I pulled away unsure of what to do, but I placed my hand back. I started to stroke him and by the whimpers I was receiving, I assumed I was doing it right. He smacked my hand away.
"I need baby" he purred in my ear
He slid his tip along my clit making me cry out in joy, but then I realized something.
"Aug wait" i said while pushing him back.
"What's wrong?" He panted with a hint of frustration on his face. I hesitated for a while before admitting.
"I'm a virgin" I said ashamed. He let out a sigh of relief.
"That's it? I been gentle so far" he stated. I looked at him and wanted to trust him. I nodded my head for him to continue. He kept hold of my gaze as he slipped the tip in, it hurt so bad and he was barely in. He noticed the look of discomfort on my face and stopped. After I was sure I could take it I told him to continue.
He slid in deeper until half was in and started stroking. By the deep concentration on his face I could tell he was trying to be gentle. The pain eventually disappeared and I started to enjoy it.
"Go all the way Augg" I moaned.
He pushed himself all the way in.
He grabbed my hips to keep control.
"Aug lose control baby" I said. Did I just say that? He moved his hands to either side of my head and started stroking a little faster.
He sounds so sexy when he moans in my ear.
"Fuck Y/N!" He hissed in my ear.
I could feel myself getting closer.
He knew because he rose up on his hands and started going faster, harder, and deeper.
He started pounding harder making the bed shake with each stroke. I wonder if the guys can hear us, but that thought slipped out of my mind when Aug slipped out of me.
"What are you doing?" I asked mad. He didn't answer, just rolled on his back and pulled me on top. He picked me up by my waist and slipped himself inside me again. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head, he was so deep in me I could feel him in my stomach.
"Shit!" He mumbled. He gripped my hips hard trying to contain himself. I kept still and savored this intoxicating feeling. He bucked his hips upward.
"Move Y/N, move ya hips." he instructed. I nodded and placed my hands on his chest to steady myself, then I did what I was told. He let out a moan. I kept grinding loving the feeling until he bent his head back, he was close. I started grinding harder and faster like he did to me, he bit his lip and squeezed my hips till his knuckles lost color. Then he bucked his hips up hard, crashing into me sending us both into our orgasms. I let out a cry and fell on his chest, trying to catch my breath. I rolled off and faced him and looked at him.
"Aug what did we just do?" I asked.
"Uh.. I beat that shit up" he smiled down at me. I blushed extremely hard.
"You are so nasty... I like it." I looked away.
"Well you can have it whenever ya like babeh girl, since you mine na." he said matter of factly.
"Excuse me" I laughed.
"Shhhh go ta sleep guh." he responded.
I scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I stuck my head in his neck and fell asleep.
Chris P.O.V
Where is Y/N and August? Everyone's been up for hours, lazy asses.
"Chris come look" kae said. I followed her to the room Y/N and Aug shared. Kae opened the door and there they were, naked. I laughed hard and Kae started laughing too and we fell on the bed to wake them up. Their faces both turned bright red as Y/N struggled to cover herself, we laughed harder.
Y/N P.O.V
I hate that nigga.
"Aug did we use a condom? I asked as everybody left the room. Aug eyes widened and by that reaction I realized I could be pregnant, now I really hate nigga. But I can't hate him too much because his dick is too bomb!!!