Roomate

*Requested*

You are roomates with August and you think he is more than sexy, he was FOINE!!! to you, but you didn't have the guts to tell him. You find yourself fanatizing about him all the time. Those beautiful brown eyes that look down at you. Those plump lips and how they would feel on your soft lips. "Mmhm that kiss would be life!" You think. You release all of your freaky fantasies by writing dirty imagines.

One day you're sitting at the dinning room table writing when August walks up with sweats but no shirt on and sits in the chair next to you. You try to stop yourself, but you can't help but stare at his beautiful body. He catches you staring and starts smirking, then he looks at your laptop.

"What chu writin?" He ask curiously. "Nothing! Uh it's really nothing" you say nervously. "If it's nothin den why you tryna hide it?" Aug says slyly. You just wave him off, but you know he's not giving up. You get up and turn around to push in the chair and went to grab the laptop but you see it in August's hand. You backed up and bolted upstairs to the bathroom, terrified of his reaction to your fantasies. You tense at that thought and started to freak out so you thought it was good to take a shower.

*30 minutes later*

You got out the shower and grabbed your towel the you realized you didn't bring clothes in the bathroom. You walk outthe bathroom to see August sitting on your bed. "August what are you in here for?" You ask slightly confused.

"Well i wanted ta talk ta ya about da writing situation." He responds.

"What do you want to know about it?" You ask nervously.

"I want ta know why didn't you just tell me?" He asks you.

"Whatchu mean?" You ask playing dumb.

"You know damn well what. Why didn't you just tell me that you had a crush on Yungin?" August asks while reffering to himself in third person.

"I didn't know how to tell you to be honest.", you replx while looking around.

"Imma ask you somethin right now but you have to look at me." August says while looking at you. You look over at him, but then you realize he's not on the bed anymore. You felt him put his fingers under your chin to look up at him.

"Za'Kiah will you be my babeh? My babeh girl?" August asks while looking down at you.

"August you should know the answer to that question." You reply. "I know but i want to hear you say it." He replys.

"HELL YEAH!!" you respond loudly.

"Now i can make one of those fantasies of yours come true" Aug said with a smirk

I hope you liked it Za'Kiah!!!!!!!