Birthday on the beach

*Requested*

Samora's POV
*alarm goes off* I yawn and wake up to an empty bed and a quiet house. I sat up and looked at my phone and saw what day it was, today is my birthday!!! I hop out of bed with a smile on my face and run in the bathroom to do my morning routine. After an hour of me being in the bathroom, I walk out with a towel wrapped around me. I walk in the closet and see August passed out in one of the chairs with a big bag in his arms 😂😂😂.

It was so cute and funny I ran back to the room and got my phone off the nightstand to take a picture. I hurry back in the closet and he's still in the same position but his lip is poking out. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. "August!" I shout to wake him up. I started to poke and scream at him so he would wake up. "AUGUST!!" I yell while shaking him.

He finally wakes up after 5 minutes of me screaming in his ear. "August why were you sleeping in here?" I ask while giggling. "I slept in here because you always wake up at 3 in the morning on your birthday and sneak around, finding your gifts." Aug responds with a knowingly tone. "You can trust me August." I say with a big grin on my face. He just gives me that 'why you lyin' face (😑).

"Well Happy birthday baby girl!" Aug screams and hands me the bag he was sleeping with. I open the bag and he bought me a whole outfit! He bought me a red blazer, a gold sparkly skirt, black crop top, and white red bottoms. "OH MY GOD THANKS BABY!!!" I scream and hug him tightly. "That's not it baby." He says while chuckling.

He grabs a small bag I didn't notice and handed it to me. I opened the bag and pulled out a small box, I opened the box to see an all gold and diamond Michael Kors watch. "Baby you didn't have to" I say while looking up at him. "But I wanted to, plus it goes with your outfit."he says. I put all of my stuff up before putting on a tank top and some shorts.

When I pulled up my shorts and turned around August tried to kiss me. I moved my face so all he kissed was air. "Why you do a Yungin like that?" He asked while referring himself in third person. "Well you ain't washed up yet, ion want kiss you and you have morning breath. That's nasty!" I say while being disgusted. He just mugged me and walked out the closet, all I could do was laugh at his facial expression. Time to get busy with some cleaning.

***2 hours later***
I had finally finished cleaning the house. I was in the living room chillin on the couch when August came in the room with the most ridiculous outfit on.  "Babe what the hell are you wearing?" I asked while laughing at him. "I'm wearing a bodysuit." He says in a duh tone. "Babe you look like a Magnum condom wrapper." I say while laughing harder.

I was laughing so hard I had tears coming out of my eyes. I grabbed my phone and opened the Snapchat app. I start recording, "Babe why are you wearing that?" I ask while laughing even harder. "I thought I looked sexy in it." He responds. I ended the video with me laughing harder. I posted the video to my story then went to record another one.

"Babe you really look like a condom wrapper." I said, still laughing at him. "Well I'm a sexy condom wrapper" he responds and poses. By time this happened I was on the floor dying. I posted the video on my story, I hope Shade Room sees this 😂😂😂. "Aug you're hilarious!" I say coming down from the high.

(He had that suit just without the face)

"Baby what you wanna do tonight?" Aug asks me seriously. "Maybe just go to dinner and come home and chill, I don't wanna do much." I respond. "You wanna have dinner on the beach?" Aug asks me. After he said that my whole world lit up, "Of course I would! I've always wanted to do that." I said.

"Alright we'll leave at 5:30." August says while looking at his phone. I looked at my phone and it's 3:30 now. "August why are you just now saying this?! You know I take a long time to get ready!" I scream at him while rushing to the room to get ready.

***1 hour later***
I had to lock my side of closet since August kept trying to come in. I unlocked the closet door that seperates my side and Aug's, and walked out. I looked in the mirror and I looked bomb as hell! Like I'd date my damn self. "Baby you ready?" August asks me as he walks in the closet. The all black he was wearing looked so sexy! If we weren't going to dinner, I would've jumped his bones right there on the closet floor.

"Yeah I'm ready, but let's take pictures first." I say as I pull the Instagran app. I took the picture of us, and for the caption I put "On the way to dinner, happy birthday to me! 👸🏾😊😏" I posted the picture and closed out of the app.

"Let's go before it gets cold outside." I say while pulling August out of the room. "It's gon be a long ride." August says as we get in the car after locking the house up. "It'll be worth it." I say with a smile on my face.

***1 hour later***
We arrived at the restaurant at exactly 5:30. We parked and August hopped out the car and ran to my side to open my door. He helps me out the car and into the restaurant. An employer comes our way, "Hello how can I help you guys?" The polite man asks.

"We have a reservation under Alsina." August says. The man looks at the list and sees the name. "Alright I'll be taking you guys this way." He says as he grabs two menus. He directs us to a private area where there's a patio set and it's right on the beach. The man sets the menus down on the table waits for is to sit down.

August pulls my chair out for me, I sit down and he pushed me in. August went to the other side and seated himself. "Alright I'll be back to get drink orders." The man said with a smile and walked off. "This is so nice August." I say while looking at the sunset.

I felt something touch the side of my foot and I looked down and it was a small ball. I got up and kneel down to grab the ball, I stood back up and looked around trying to find the owner. A little boy who looked about five years old came running towards me. " Is this yours sweetheart?" I ask politely. The boy nodded his head. "What's your name?" I asked him with a smile on my face. "My name is Jace." He said as best as he could. "Well Jace make sure you don't let go of this ball again, you don't want anyone to take it." I say to him. "Ok miss." He cutely responds. "Pinky promise me." I say holding my pinky out. He took his pinky and twisted it around mine and said, "I promise."  "Alright now let me see that big smile of yours." I say while letting go of his pinky. He gave me a big grin and I gave him the ball back. He took off running with the ball, "Bye miss!" He yells as he's running back to his table. "Bye Jace!" I say while waving and smiling.

All of a sudden I see a flash go off, I turn to see August with a big smile on his face. "What?" I ask Aug. "y'all conversation was cute, I recorded it and it's on Instagram." Aug says. "Well I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. " I responded.

I seen the waiter come over with a tray of food and drinks. "Did you order our meals while I was talking to Jace?" I ask while looking a little confused. "Yeah. I just got you the same thing as me." August responds. "Alright here's the two Seafood Fettuccines', one Coke, and one Lemonade Iced Tea." The waiter says as he places the food on the table. "Thank you." Me and Aug say as he walks away.

I prayed for my food and dug in. "Mhmmm this so good!" I say after having a bite of the food. "Damn it's that good that you moanin." Aug says while chuckling and shaking his head. "After this we can walk on the beach right?" I ask before having another bite of my food. "Yeah we can." Aug says.

*** 30 minutes later***
I am beyond stuffed! The food was amazing! On the way out of the restaurant, we said bye to Jace and his family. Now we're just strolling down the beach, with our shoes in our hands, embracing the view.

August stopped us and looked down at me. "Girl your so sexy, every body should see your body." August says while staring into my eyes. "What are you implying?" I ask. "Nobody is here 😏." He says with a smirk on his face. "Babe we can't do that!" I respond while looking at him crazy. "What if someone comes?" I whine. "Baby no one will come, now let daddy give you your last gift 😏😉." He says.

Let's just say we had a wild time.

Best birthday ever 😍😩😭😜

Sorry for the wait! I made this made this imagine longer than usual because it was supposed to be done on Samora's birthday but some shit came up. Happy really late birthday Samora!!!! 😜👸🏾