Baby Mama Drama and Girlfriend problems

Ricquel POV
It's such a beautiful day outside! The sun is shining and the sky is blue! The day has been going pretty well, me and aug have been chillin while the baby sleeps. *DING DONG DING DONG*
Who the hell keeps ringing the doorbell, gettin on my damn nerves. "I'll get the door! 🙄" I yell while rolling my eyes. Seems like no one can do anything around here.

I open the door to see August baby mama, Tiffany 😒. "Yes?" I say politely while smiling. I'm really not tryna catch a case today cause of her ghetto ass. "Where August at?" She asks while poppin her gum. As soon as she asked for him he came to the door. Thank god ion gotta deal with that 🙌🏾. "What you want?" August asks her bluntly.

"I need about $300." She says while patting her head. "Hell nahh! What happened to the $300 I gave you last week?!" August asks loudly while looking at her crazy. "I had to pay Davion back." She says while rolling her eyes. That's another baby daddy that don't like her. "Tiffany I give you money for the baby." Aug says sternly. "Well I had to pay Davion back somehow." She repeated.

"Ion give a fuck! I give you the money so my daughter can survive!" He screams at her. "Well since you want yo daughter to survive so bad then keep her damn!" She yells back. "So you just gon give up on her?" I ask calmly. "Yeah. At least I don't give my kids to strangers 😏." She says with a sly smirk on her face. Next thing I know I'm on top of her punching her until I see blood, so much for not catching a case. "Ricquel get off her!" August yells at me, but I keep going. I felt him grab me and I still had a good grip on Tiffany. "BITCH TRY AGAIN! DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY LIKE THAT!" I screamed at her while gripping and hitting her harder.

At this point Tiffany is just screaming while I'm hitting her. "Ricquel let go!" Aug yells. I finally let her go and let her hit the ground hard. August picked me up and didn't put me down until we got in the house. "You need to calm yo ass down!" Aug yells at me. "August you know damn well if a nigga ever talked out the side of their neck about your family you would have done the same!" I say raising my voice.

"Who the hell you raising your voice at?!" Aug yells at me looking at me. I just shook my head. "She shouldn't have brought my family into it, and how did she even know about that?" I ask back.

I got no response. "Huh? I don't think you heard me. HOW DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT THAT?!" I yell. There was silence. "I guess I have my answer." I say. Right before August said anything Gabrielle started crying. I just went upstairs and to her room to calm her down.

***2 hours later***
I had finally got Gabrielle to sleep, thank goodness 🙌🏾. I walked out her room quietly and shut her door. I walked down the hall to open me and Aug's bedroom door, time to deal with him 🙄😒.

When I walked in the room, I walked past August trying to go to the bathroom but he grabbed my arm. "What August?" I ask him with attitude. "Aye you better watch your mouth." He says while pointing at me. "First of all, get yo finger out my face. Second, you should have kept yo big ass mouth shut." I respond back. Next thing I know I get slammed into the wall. "I'm tired of your smart ass mouth! Shut the fuck up and let me talk!" He yells at me while pinning my arms on the wall.

"No August she shouldn't have known what happened!" I yell back being hard headed. "You know what I'm done." August says. Right before I was gon say something he slams his lips on mine. He forces his tongue in my mouth, trying to win dominance. I tried to move my arms out of his grip, but he tightened his grip. "Aug stop that hurts." I say in pain.

"I don't give a flying fuck." He spat roughly. I smirked at what he said, he knew what he was doing. He knows that shit turns me on. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over to the bed. "Bend over." He demanded. I bent over on the edge of the bed. I hear him undo his belt buckle and unzip his pants.

He yanked my pants and underwear down to my ankles. "Don't cum until I tell you." He whispers in my ear, then rams right inside of me. "Aw fuck august!" I moan. He keeps ramming inside of me at a rapid pace. He grabs my hair and grips it, pulling my head back while giume backshots. With each stroke he goes harder and faster. "Auggg slow down!" I moan. "Nah take this dick!" He says while groaning. I start to feel the familiar knot in my stomach, "Auggg I gotta cum! 😩" I whine. "That's not my name." He says while pounding me.

"Mmmhm Daddy I gotta cum!!" I scream. "Not until I say!" He yells at me. He pulls out and puts me on my back. He takes the rest of my clothes off. He opened my legs and took his member and slapped ot on my clit.

He would put the head in and take it out. "Daddy stop te- aww fuck!" I screamed as he rammed inside of me. He picks up speed and fucks me faster. He starts to choke me while pounding me. "What was all that shit you were talking?" He asks me. I couldn't speak, I was only making small sounds.

"Huh? WHAT. WAS. ALL. THAT. SHIT. YOU. WERE. TALKING?!" He asks me but slammed inside of me in between words. His strokes started to become sloppy, he was about to nut. I flipped us over so I could take control, I started to ride him.

While I rode him I choked him and talked dirty so we could both nut. "You like that daddy? You like when I'm rough huh?" I ask him while bouncing up and down. "Shit Ricquel!" Aug groans. I start twerking on his dick, I was about to nut and so was August. "You wanna nut daddy?" I ask on the edge of cumming. "Fuckkk yes Ricquel!" He moans. I go faster and talk dirtier, then lick his earlobe. He rose his hips and slammed inside of me, and came.

I moved my hips riding out his orgasm which cause me to have my own. "Awww fuck Augggg!" I screamed. He rubbed my clit while I was twirling my hips on his dick to ride out my orgasm. I got off his dick and collapsed next to him.

"You good now?" August asks me while wrapping his arms around me. "Yeah I'm good. I got that act right! 😜😊" I respond. He just shook his head and laughed at me. "Maybe I sh-" I was cut off by the baby crying. "I'll be back." I said while getting up and putting on my robe. I went to Gabrielle's room and picked her up. I rocked her back to sleep.

All I really needed was some act right 😏.

Y'all I finally updated! Sorry for the wait