What are you doing?!

*Requested*

Akaylin's POV

I know it's wrong to skip class, but the teachers don't teach me shit. All the stuff we "learning"  is stuff from last year and the year before. My dad gon kill me if he finds out I skipped again. Yes again, I had this problem twice before and the school dean finally put me in all honors classes, but it's too easy for me.

"AYE Kay! Come here!" my friend Trey shouted. I run to where he was but looking out for my dad at the same time. "shhh Trey! I don't need my dad finding out I skipped class again." I scolded him. "I was going to ask you somethin, but since you actin funny i'll just walk away." Trey says walking off. "Nooooo tell me what you were going to say!" I whine while catching up to him.

"I was gon ask you if you wanted to smoke." He says while looking down at him. "What y'all smokin?" I ask. {That reminded me of Felicia from Friday lol} "What you think?" He responds while looking at me like i'm stupid. "Ight. Where we smokin?" I ask curiously.  "In the old building." Trey says. "Ok let's go now." I said. I'm glad they picked that area, no one goes over there

As in 'They' I mean my squad Trey, Dante, Davontae, Devon, Mike, and Meshia. They mostly boys, that's a good thing tho they cause less drama. Me and Trey walk in the old building and in a science class to see the squad already rollin up. "Dammmmnn y'all couldn't wait till we got here?!" I say. "Y'all were taking too long." Mike says while rolling the blunt up. "I was tryna get slow poke to come smoke wit us." Trey says while looking at me.

"Shut yo bean head ass up." I say while laughing. Everybody was laughing except mike since he rollin up and Trey cause he givin me a stale face. "She got yo ass!" Dante said while laughing. "You can't say shit! Head lookin like a crystal ball head ahh" Trey argued back. As they kept arguin I was on the floor dying. They kept on goin back and forth until Mike lit that blunt up. "Damn as soon as y'all heard the lighter, y'all shut up." Meshia said. They stale faced the shit outta her. As soon as the blunt came around a few times we were chill.

"Yoooooo where's the food?" I ask high as fuck. Devon pulled out his bag and it was full of Arizona, Hot Cheetos, Doritos, etc. "Ayee you came in clutch my nigga!" I say while I hit the blunt then passed to Davontae.

"Tae, why they call sweatshirts, if you don't sweat?" I ask Davontae. "Maybe they make us sweat?" He responds to me. "YOOOOOO  that's dope!!!" I respond fascinated.

I love when we chill.

August's POV

"AYE PASS!" I yell as my team mate comes down the court. He passed me the ball and I immediately shot the ball, all you heard was the net.

The clock was running down as the other team had the ball. I was ready for defense, Chris thought he could juke me. Chris tried to juke me and I stole the ball heading towards the basket, I ran down the court and dunked the ball.

*Siren noise* GAME OVER! My team won. "Chris gotta pay for food!" I say. My team had Jayceon (The Game), Travis (my brother), Jeremih, and Kirk (Kirko Bangz). Chris's team had Michael (Tyga), Trell, Trey, and Don (Don Benjamin). "Whatever nigga, i'm only doin this cause I know my baby hungry." He says as he picks up Royalty.

"Ok... but where we goin?" I say while i'm picking up my stuff. "Bottega Louie." Chris says. "Aye tryna get fancy and shit cuh!" Trell says. This nigga is always loud. "Nah for real, what the hell is Bottega Louie?" I ask while laughing. "It's an Italian restaurant." Chris responds. 

"How bout we go to my house and order pizza and just chill?" Ty asks. "That'd be coo, especially since King gon be there I'll leave him wit his favorite cousin." Chris says while walking to his car. "Aye we gotta go hit up the studio, so we'll hit y'all later!" Kirk, Jay, Jeremih, and Trey said. "ight!" I respond.