I just realized

So I just realized that I don't have a name for my fans. I've had y'all as a support system for about two almost three years and I just called you guys my fans.

I'm realizing that you guys are way more than just friends, y'all are family. You guys have helped me battle with depression a few months ago, I'm still goin through but I'm better.

You guys have pushed to write more, you guys inspire me each and every day. Y'all put a smile on my face and make me laugh with the comments you leave. I want to make sure you know you're important. I know what it feels like to not be important.

You constantly get left out, no one hits you up unless they need something, your biggest support system fails you, you are by yourself. I want you to know that you are important! You give me life! Without you guys I would be that one author that is pushed into the shadows. You guys have made me somewhat more social, I'm not afraid of being really close to you guys. Y'all know I'm a big ass cry baby so I'm crying as I write this, but it's happy tears.

Without you guys with all the positivity I would be long gone. The summer before I started writing, I tried to kill myself. I thought I was alone, thought I would do someone a favor. Then I thought about my family and how they would be without me and I stopped. I'm glad I thought it through or else I wouldn't have you guys supporting me!

I will be calling you guys my melanin queens and kings 🍫👑. Y'all are amazing you guys are all queens and kings and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I am able to smile! A real smile because of you guys! Y'all bring out the peace in me. Y'all bring out the peaceful side of my soul that is dripping with gold! Ohh shit I didn't expect that sound so good! 😂😂😂 y'all can't take it it's mine I said it 😂.

This is the list of requests

This is the list of requests. I know I still have some from April but that was when school started to get busy. Teachers thought it was ok pop up with all these projects and shit but we good now. Feel free to request an imagine, just message me! Love you my melanin queens and kings! 😍😘