Professor Alsina

*Requested*

Mickey POV

Ughhhhh i really don't feel like going to my Physics class. I'm in my first year of college and I only have 3 classes. 2 classes are in the morning, Physics being the first class. I hope Professor Alsina doesn't mind that i don't come in today. I'm ahead of the class anyway. Ugh then I'll get in trouble if i skip. I guess I'll go. I roll out of bed and put on some joggers, crop sweatshirt, sock, and some Nike slides. Totally bumming it today.

I walked into the bathroom to do my morning routine. I walked out, grabbed my bag and locked my dorm room. I walked out of the dorm building heading to the campus cafe to get breakfast. *5 minutes later* I got my breakfast and walked out the cafe. I was going to eat it on my walk there, not trying to be late. Professor Alsina hates when people come in late.

One time he made someone type a 3 page letter on why they were late and why they shouldn't be late anymore. I get done with my breakfast and throw away my trash before i walk in the room. I walk into the room expecting to see a lot of people, but it was empty. I looked at the time it's about 9:00 am, the time class starts.

I looked and saw that Professor Alsina was staring at me. "Yes Mickey?" Mr. Alsina questions. "um was there class today professor?" I ask kinda hoping there was. "No there isn't Mickey, all classes have been canceled due to break." Mr. Alsina says.

Fuck! I forgot it was break, I must look like an idiot. "oh...well Mr.Alsina can I get the work you were going to give us?" I ask. "Please call me August, and Mickey you don't need the work you're about 5 months ahead." August said standing up desk chair. "Mickey, how about you relax." August said while walking towards me.

"what do you mean by relax?" I ask while looking confused. "let me take care of you." August says to me. "August you can't do that, you'll get fired." I say to him in a concern voice. "I don't care, just as long as we are together. let me take you home." Aug says while looking down at me.

"And where is that?! Cause my home is about 2 states away." I say with my eyebrow raised. "You'll see after I take good care of you." He says with a smirk on his face. I stood there with a confused look on my face while August ran to go lock the doors.

He comes back to me and pulls my face to mine and kissed me. He pulled away and pushed me against the desk. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled both my underwear and my pants down. He started to whisper dirty sayings in my ear while he's rubbing my clit.

I start moaning by his sudden motion. He stopped whispering in my ear and went down and began feasting. August was eating it like it was his last meal. "omg Auggg" I moaned quietly. He was eating it so good and rubbing my pearl at the same time.

Aug went places i didn't know i had. "ooh Augusssttt" I moaned as i felt him write his name in cursive. I came over and over and over again. He comes up and starts taking off his clothes. He entered inside me and waited for me to get used to his size.

He started to stroke slowly, then he picked up the pace. He went faster and faster each minute, I was a moaning mess. I'm surprised that no one has heard us. He flipped me over and pushed me down with his weight on my stomach. He entered roughly and thrusted really fast. He thrusted faster and I was going cum soon cause my walls kept tightening around him. He thrusted one last big time we both exploded.

"Aug did you use a condom?" I ask while looking at him. "uhhhh maybe...." he says unsure.

*9 months later*

I gave birth to twins, 1 boy and 1 girl. The name for the boy Nameer Anthony Alsina. The name for the girl Alana Joy Alsina.

I hope you like it Mickey!!!