Something New

*Requested*

Monae's POV
"FUCK YOU!" I scream as I throw my now EX boyfriend's shit out the window. "Baby hear me out." Josh says nervously. "What do you mean hear you out?! You went out and got another bitch pregnant!" I screamed at him from the third floor.

After I threw everything outside, I went back in my apartment and grabbed the bleach and his lighter. I come back outside and he has look of fear on his face. "Please don't do this! Can we just talk this out." He rambles on. "Ain't no talkin round here bih."  I say while pouring the bleach on all of his stuff.

His eyes bulge as he watches me pour  the whole bottle of bleach on his stuff. Since all the bleach is gone, I just threw the empty bottle with his shit. I lit the lighter up and was about to throw it until dumbass said something. "Baby please do-" I cut him off by saying "STAND BACK UNLESS YO BLACK ASS WANNA BURN TOO!"  I threw the lighter in the middle of all his shit and it went up in flames.

"OMG! MY STUFF!" Josh screams. I just laugh while watching him freak out. "YOU'RE CRAZY!" He screams up at me. "AYE! You knew that from the jump." I yell back while shrugging my shoulders. He ran and got a fire extinguisher and put the fire out. When there was no fire, all his shit was burned up. He started to cry.

I laughed harder. I think I've had enough of being crazy today. I walk back inside and shut my sliding door. I went to the living room, sat down on the couch and stared at the blank wall.

"I need August" I mumbled to myself. I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

*Convo*
A: "hello?"
M: I need you and bring weed please
A: ight on the way
*Convo over*

Let's hope I'll feel better after this.

August POV
I'm in the studio just playin around and my phone starts to ring.

*Convo*
A: "hello?"
M: "I need you and bring weed please"
It's my best friend Monae.
A: "ight on the way"
*Convo over*

"Aye man I gotta go." I say to the producer while giving him dap. I ran out the building and got in my car. I turned on my car and pulled off. This happens every time she has a nigga.

She'll be with them for a year, loves them and everything then they'll do some shit and she goes ape shit crazy. I wonder what she did this time, the last time she was engaged.

She stabbed her ex fiancé in the shoulder and cut the girl he cheated on her with. She was in jail for about 2 weeks.

She crazy, but I love her. She always goin for the jackasses and don't realize I've been down for her since the first day we met.

I pulled up to her apartment building and pulled in the spot next to her. I got out the car and see a big black circle on the grass. I guess she burned his shit.

I just chuckle and shake my head as I go to the elevator. I finally reach her floor and jog down the hall. I get to her door and unlock it.

I walk in to her apartment to see it very clean. I go to the living room and see her staring at the wall. "Mo..." I say cautiously. "Aug, he got someone else pregnant." She says and eventually breaks down.

I just shake my head. "He knows we've been trying for the past 2 months." She croaks. "It wasn't meant to happen Mo." I reply. I might as well get this off my chest. "Ion know why you go for the idoits." I say.

She looks at me questioningly. "What do you mean?" She asks me. (😂😂 I thought of the song) "I mean I've been down for you for years and you ignore it. Baby girl I fuckin love you so much!" I expressed to her.

She didn't respond she just kissed me. The kiss started to get heated but I pulled away. She pouted. "I don't wanna go that far yet." I say with a smile. "Thank you for ridin wit me, even though I'm crazy." She tells me with a smile. "You crazy but that's because you care." I respond.

"Smoke sess?" Mo asks me. I just shake my head. "You rollin?" She asks. "Nah I came prepared." I say as I pull out three rolled blunts out of my pocket.

~~~~~~~2 years later~~~~~~~~~~~

Monae's POV
Well guess who's married now? THIS GIRL! I'm so happy with August. I guess that last encounter 2 years ago with my ex, was a wake up call. As for my ex, the girl he got pregnant was his first cousin he never knew about 😂😂. 

Life was telling me to look ahead, your happiness is right in front of you. And life was right, August was always there and that day 2 years ago I finally listened.

All I had to do was try something new.

Monae's outift in mm when she was going crazy. She was goin crazy but she looked cute while doin it 💁🏾. Sorry it was short