Dreams do Come True

August POV
"Damn." I say in my mind as I see Samora walk through the school doors.
Her outfit today hugged all her curves and her long curly hair was down and she had a "BITCH" bucket hat on. She has mad shoe game, but besides looks she's a quiet but outgoing and fun girl. Well that's what the homies say. Every year it's my goal to talk to her but every time I back out. She's the only girl who makes me nervous and I don't have to talk to her.
"Man stop fuckin around, go talk to her." Ty said snapping out of my stare. "She mad cool, just talk to the girl, you always lookin at her." he tells me again. All of a sudden I find myself at her locker waiting for her to look up. She looks up and looked shocked. "Hey August what's up?" She asks me.
"Hey Samora I was wondering if you were doing anything after school today?" I ask while stuffing my hands in my pockets. "Well I'm not doing anything, why?" She asks me while biting her lip. God she does not know how much that drives me crazy.
"I have something really important to tell you and we have to be alone." I explain to her. "Okay. Hand me your phone." she tells me. I look confused.
"I need your number so I can tell you where I am at the end of the day." she explains to me. I pull out my phone and give it to her and she saved her number under future 😍😘. This girl is too much. When I looked up she was gone. I walked back over to the squad and they cheesin like a nigga fucked someone or somethin.
"What?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "Nigga you just got her number and she had you nervous as hell over there!" Chris loud ass said.
"Right! Had a niggas hands in his pockets and shit." Ty's chinky ass said.
"Man whatever see you niggas later."
I say waving them off and going to class.

******************
End of the day/ End of POV

Samora POV
Now it's time to meet up with August since school over. Let's call him so he know where I'm at. I call and I hear a ring behind me so I turn around and see August standing there with a smile on his face.
"Damn Aug you can't be sneaking up on people like that." I say while I hit his arm. "I'm sorry Mora, I didn't mean to scare you." he apologizes. "So what was so important Aug?" I ask.
"Damn straight to the point, but I like you. I really like you, I've liked you since 8th grade in Ms. Wallace class and now we seniors. Mora I've been scared to talk to you every year." August admits to me.

My dream is coming true, he actually feels the same way. "Aug... I honesty don't know what to say. Maybe this will say something." I say and I leaned in and kissed him. I gave him my first kiss! I broke the kiss and smiled.

"Mora will you be my girlfriend?" Aug asks me. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I answer and pull him into another kiss. Now we hear cheering and we pull back to see the whole squad. Trey, Chris, Ty, Travis, Trell, Honey, and Heather. We started laughing then he catches me off guard and kisses me. This kiss was getting pretty heated. August lowered his hands to my butt and squeezed it. Our tongues were wrestling for dominance, I finally gave up and let him win.

We stop and turn and see the squad starin at us. "Y'all done mouth fuckin?" Ty's smart ass said.
"Hun that was not mouth fuckin, but you wouldn't know that even if someone tried." I reply.
"Ooh my girl got yo ass Ty!!!" Honey said laughing loud as hell. This nigga started turnin red as fuck.
"You might wanna calm down you gon be the same color as your hair." I say. Everybody is laughing except for Ty.
"You got jokes huh?" Ty asks.
I didn't even answer I just stale faced this nigga. I obviously got jokes.
"Ty watch this." I tell him. I pull August down and told him to open his mouth. August did and I licked his tongue then I sucked on it. After I marked my territory I licked his face. After I was done I turn around and everybody had a shocked look on their face. "Ooooooohhhh my bitch a freak!!" Honey yells while everyone is still starin at me.
"Bye guys, and Aug baby fix jr down there and call me. " I say while walking to my car and I over hear Honey say "she walks off like a boss ass bitch. That's my bitch!!"
"Daaaammmmnnn nigga she left you wit a boner tho!!" Chris loud ass said.
"Nigga shut up!" August said.

My dreams did come true and I did a lil show for free 😉💋😍😏😏😏