Party Gone Kinda Wrong

** August is going to be going by his middle name in this chapter **

Yanna POV

Today is Friday and I'm ready to get lit as fuck! My friend Kiana is having a kickback tonight at her house. There's only going to be a few of us, cause she doesn't like extremely big crowds.

"The queen has arrived!" My twin sister, Lanna screams as she busts in my room. "What you in here for?" I ask as I sit up on my bed. "To pick out an outfit for the kickback." She simply says and goes into my closet. "Girl you have more clothes than me!" I yell.

"And? That doesn't mean nothin." Lanna says. "Hurry up so I can get dressed!" I yell at her as I go to the bathroom. Time for this shower and hopefully Lanna will be out of my closet when I come out.

¥•¥•¥• Thirty minutes later ¥•¥•¥•

I get out of the shower and I dry off. I open the bathroom door and walk out to see that Lanna is finally gone. I put on my Amber Blush lotion from Bath & Body works and spray myself with the same scent. "Lanna come do my hair please!" I yell out of my room. "Ight." Says a fully dressed Lanna.

When I looked at her I mimicked Craig and Smokey from Friday in my head.

"You look fine as fuck!" I say as I look her up and down. "What's new?" She cockily says. I rolled my eyes and took off my bonnet and sit in my computer chair.

¥•¥•¥• An Hour later ¥•¥•¥•

I'm fully dressed, hair done, and makeup is done. "Ready to go?" I ask Lanna while walking to the door. "Yeah I'm ready." Lanna responds. I open the door and let Lanna out the house to lock up. I lock the door and went to my car, and we got in. We got situated and I started the car, and we are off to the party!

¥•¥•¥• Twenty minutes later ¥•¥•¥•

We pull up to Kiana's house and there are about seven cars outside. I parked on the street and me and Lanna get out of the car as I turned it off. We walk up to the door and knocked a couple times and waited for her to answer.

"Hey girls!" Kiana yells as she hugs us and let us in. "Hey Kiana!" Me and Lanna yell over the loud music at the same time. There were a few people I recognized, but the rest I didn't know. I went to tell Lanna that I was going to dance, but she was already gone.

As soon as I stepped foot in the dancing area, my favorite twerk song came on. When I heard that, "From the 99 to the 2000's." I started goin in.

I was fuckin it up on the floor! I knew it too cause I heard Lanna screamin, "That's my sister!!" Then I heard Kiana's loud mouth, "Fuck it up bitchhhh!" I went harder when I felt someone put their hands on my hips. I bent over all the way and put my hands on the floor and made my ass clap.