Homecoming night

Kaya POV
It was homecoming night and I guess our parents wanted us to stay together until the next day. We had been together for a year you know you have that feeling like we're going to be together forever. Anyway, our parents went half and half on a hotel room so homecoming was over and I just wanted to sleep.
So we check in and alllat and we go in the room there's only one bed. All of a sudden pussy is mine starts to play I look and August is shirtless.
He pushes me on the bed and starts to whisper dirty things in my ear while he's grinding on my body. I instantly become really wet like it felt like Niagara Falls. He cups his hand on my pussy and he smirks at me cause it was so warm and wet.
He got up and pulled me up. He took my dress off and kissed me everywhere. I told him to stop cause I wanted to wait a little bit then he said "I know you want to wait until we're married but why not preview now?" He drops down on one knee. Of course  he proposes and I say yes. After I said yes, I just didn't want to wait anymore.
He picked me up and laid me down gently and I said "just make love to me." He took my words and did exactly that.
He went down to my lady and blew on it. I shivered he took off my panties and went to town. He rubbed and licked my pearl at the same time.
He went deeper and deeper each time and hit my spot every time. I came 5 times back to back and gripped his hair and moved my hips to ride out my orgasms. He comes up and starts taking off his clothes.
There's a theory that if a guy's middle finger is longer than the index his dick is big. That theory was right cause his shit made my legs close. He put on a condom and hovered over me. My legs were still closed cause it was huge.

He told me to calm down and started to sing the song drip drop by Romeo in my ear. I didn't realize he was already in until he pulled out and grabbed a towel to wipe us up.
After he wiped us up he slid back  in and let me get used to his size. He started to stroke and he picked up his pace he would go fast then slow.
It drove me crazy. He looked me in my eyes and you could see the lust and love in them. He pulled out and flipped me over and ate me from behind. He slid in and started with a fast pace and pulled my curly hair back.
I was a moaning mess, he was moaning and groaning and he pushed me on my stomach. He kept stroking and I could tell I was about to cum cause my walls tighten around him. That drove him crazy and he was close.
He dick swelled inside me and he went faster. He was going so fast you could hear our skin slapping against each other. He slammed in me one last time and we both exploded. He pulled out and went down on me again but this time i didn't only cum I squirted and I screamed but moaned at the same time "PAPI!"
He looked at me with amazement and licked every drop. He smirked at me. I guess he wanted to hear me say his name before I fully tapped out.
I was laying on the bed out of breath and he says "together for infinity," and I finish "and beyond." After I said that I rolled on my side and passed out.

I know it's short but it's good. I hope you liked it Kaya. I hope the rest of y'all liked it.
Comment
Vote
Share