N.A.S: Apologies

*• Ignore the name on the picture it's old*•
Mariah POV
It's been a long two weeks since the party and we haven't talked at all. I been on my "me" shit lately, you know pushing myself in work. I find myself looking at his instagram and twitter when I'm on break, and I just hurt myself even more. The more I look, the more Miracle I see. Even Shade Room and Baller Alert wanna know what happened to us!
I miss my Auggie, but I'm not finna sit up here and let him throw it in my face.

I'm on break from collaborating with Michael aka Tyga. "Aye you hungry?" Michael asks me. "Yeah. Wanna go to Raising Cane's?" I ask while grabbing my purse and phone. "Yeah that sounds bomb as fuck." He responds. "Ight come on, we finna take the Porsche 😏." I say with a smirk. "Oh you wanna flex?" He asks while walking out the warehouse. "Have to." I say with a smile while I lock the warehouse.

I walk to my Porsche and unlock it

I walk to my Porsche and unlock it. We get in the car and I put my "old school" playlist on. While I'm driving down the street, my favorite came on, "Gin and Juice by Snoop Dogg and Dat Nigga Daz." Once that came on, I turned up the radio so loud I couldn't hear myself rap along to the song. I open Snapchat and recorded me and Ty rapping along to the song, after the ten seconds were up I put "West$ide Kidz" as the caption. I turned down the music as I turned in the parking lot of Raising Canes, ion need to draw that much attention to us.

"You wanna go in?" I ask Ty as I park and disconnect my phone from the Bluetooth radio. "Yeah cause knowing you, you'll fuck around and forget my shit." He says as he gets out the car. "That was one time damn!" I say while laughing and walking to the entrance. Ty opens the door and we walk in. "What do you want?" I ask him while looking at the menu. "Imma get the Caniac Combo." He responded. "Yeah that shit looks good." I say. "You deadass finna eat Coleslaw?" I saw with my face crunched up. "Hell nah, Coleslaw nasty as fuck. I'm gettin it without the coleslaw." He said with 'fuck no' facial expression. "Aye I was just asking." I said while laughing at him.

We waitin on these people to be done and I hear someone from outside yelling my name. "MARIAH!!" I turned around and see August sitting outside on the table trying to get my attention. I turned back around, I just wanna order my food and go back to the warehouse, that's all I wanna do. "What's wrong?" Ty asks me while looking at the discomfort on my face. "August is here." I respond. "Mariah! I know yo short ass hear me!" August yells from outside. I cringe as me and Ty approach the counter. "Ty just get me what your getting with a Pepsi and no coleslaw, imma go talk to him." I say and walk away from the counter.

I walk to the tables that are placed outside and took a good look at August. He look fine as hell today, but that's besides the point. "What do you need August?" I ask with my arms folded. "How come you haven't hit me up? And where did you go after the party?" He asks me. I just looked at him like, 'Is you serious?' He gotta be playing with me right now.

"Did you really just ask me that?" I ask him. "Uh yeah." He says in a duh tone. "Go ask Chris." I say and walk back into the restaurant. I can't believe he just came at me with that bullshit. When I walked back in Ty was holding our boxes with our food in it. "Ready to go?" He asks. "Yeah." I respond. We walk out and as we're halfway through the parking lot and where my car is parked, August grabs my arm.