Another Baby Mama?

Ricquel POV
It's been a year since I fought Gabrielle's mom and it's been a good nine months since we got full custody of her. Now that she's 1 and a half and she can walk, she's everywhere! Like I'm running around the house right now trying to find her lil fast self.

"Where the hell is this lil girl at?" I mumble to myself while looking upstairs. I open the door to her room and she's not in there. Next, I go to me and Aug's room and she's not there. As I'm about to check the guest room I hear a big crash from the laundry room downstairs.

I ran down the stairs and down the hallway to see Gabrielle sitting in the middle of the floor with the laundry all around her. "You are going to be the death of me." I say to her as I pick up the laundry. I put the basket on top of the machine and made sure nothing was hanging out so she won't pull it down again.

"I told yo daddy to keep an eye on you." I say as I stood her up and grabbed her hand. We walk out the room and back down the hallway to the living room. Imma just put her in her seat and put Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We walk in the living room to see her daddy on the couch slumped. "I see why it was so quiet and how you got in the laundry room." I say while putting her in her seat.

I put Mickey Mouse on for her, time to wake August up. "August get up!" I said as I tap him on the face. He popped up looking around frantically. "What Ricquel?" He asks in a cranky tone. "Boy chill with the attitude." I respond.

"What you wake me up for?" He asks with his New Orleans accent rolling off his tongue. "Remember you were supposed to be watching Gabrielle? Well I was running around the house trying to find her to get her dressed and I heard a big boom in the laundry room. So I ran in there and she had the laundry everywhere." I explain with my hands on my hips.

"Oh shit sorry Quel! She was hella quiet watching her show so I fell asleep." He tells me. "Mhm ok. This time watch her with your eyes open. And I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything." I say while walking out of the room. "Ight!" I hear August yell. As I'm halfway to the kitchen I realized that he's just going to do the same thing. I turned around and walked back into the living room and my point was proven.

This guy is sleep with his mouth open and Bri is out of her chair. I walk towards Bri and pick her up. We walk to the kitchen and I put her in the high chair. "I can finally get started." I say to myself.

¥¥¥¥ 1 hour later ¥¥¥¥
I finished lunch 30 minutes ago, fed Bri, and put her to sleep. Now it's time for me to wake August up again. I went back into the living room and do the same thing I did an hour ago. "August!" I yell and tap his face.

"You gon stop hittin me on the face." He says sternly as he wakes up. "Well you don't wake if I just yell in your face." I respond to him. "Why you wake me up this time?" He asks as he stretches. "Lunch is ready." I say while walking away from him.

"August you better be walking to this kitchen and not going back to sleep!!" I yell while walking in the kitchen. August walked in after I did mean muggin me. "Aww the poor baby!" I coo in a teasing tone. "You lucky I love yo ass and yo cooking." He responds. 

"How come you've been so sleepy lately?" I ask Aug curiously while fixing our plates. "Management has been on a nigga dick about releasing a new single." August responds before praying then eating. "Ight then release a single." I say nonchalantly. "Baby it's not that easy that takes time, motivation, and progress." He explains. "Ok then why aren't you doing it? You have time and there's motivation all around you." I respond back. Just as August was about to open his mouth the doorbell rung.

We looked at each other weirdly we didn't expect anyone to come over.  We walked to the door and opened it and saw this beautiful girl with a car seat on her arm. "Hi can we help you?" I asked in a polite manner. "Uh yeah August you remember me?" She responds to me and asks Aug a question. "Uh nah. Ion remember you." He responds bluntly.

"Well meet your baby girl Aaliyah Joy." She says lifting the blanket. She was sleeping but the prettiest baby girl I've seen besides Bri. "Pause real quick. That's my daughter?!" August asked looking at his "baby mama". "Yeah. I'm Jasmine, the bartender at Phynx. We fucked around and now I'm here." She explained.

"How old is she?" I ask  Jasmine. "She's a month old." She responds. "August imma need you to wrap your shit up." I say calmly. "So do you wanna co-parent or what?" I ask trying to understand why she's here. "Well my schedule doesn't work with co-parenting." She responds. "Basically you're saying you want us to keep her." I say getting straight to the point.

"Yes I do but I'll send you guys money for keeping her every month." She finally says. "Keep your money." August said.  "Do you wanna see her on any specific days?" I ask. "No. I'll be checking in soon, see you guys later!" She says as she puts the car seat on the porch and leaves.

"Well that went well I guess." I say picking up the car seat and closing the door. "Yeah. I dead ass don't remember her." August says while following me up the stairs. "You got too many kids." I simply state.

"Are you mad about this?" August ask me. "Nah I'm honestly like dammmnnnnn how many kids you got?!" I say in a joking manner. He doesn't say anything he just mugs me. "Too soon?" I ask.

Who knew he had another baby mama? 👀