She got hold of the knob and twisted it to the side. The door opened, and I could see the inside of the room. Servants could be seen cleaning the furniture which was placed in the really big and girlish room.

The walls of the room were painted white, with pinkish decorations here and there. Tatiana also had a big white princess bed, with sets of pink fluffy pillows and a white comfy bedspread. Her pink thick comforter was also neatly placed on the bed.

"Gosh, it feels like a unicorn just vomited in here." I blurted out. Gosh, I do nothing but blurt out my thoughts.

The lady which I still don't know her name, turned to gaze at me. "You don't like it miss Tatiana? But this are your favorite colours."

Pink, was never my favorite colour.

"I love it," I smiled sarcastically at the lady. "I love it when Unicorn throw up in my room."

"Miss Ebun," A maid wearing a maid outfit ran towards the lady beside me.

Oh, her name is Ebun.

"Yes Gift?" Ebun turned to the maid. "Any problem?"

"We're done making the meals for master and madam," Gift informed Ebun. "We just need you to access them."

Ebun looked at Gift in confusion. "But you girls have been doing fine without me."

"Ah," Gift opened her mouth. "Oga is super harsh today o."

"I wonder why," I rolled my eyes, which made Gift to chuckle. Ebun sent a glare her way, before looking back at me.

"Tatiana," Ebun began. "You always know the right words to say. Please, don't let your parents witness your disrespectful come backs." Ebun patted me once more, before walking out of my room.

They ain't my parents.

I jumped on the girlish bed and rested my head on the comfy pillows.

Ah, this is life.

Compared to my kpako foam at home, this bed was heavenly. I closed my eyes and let the sleep take me away.

              ~°~°~°~°~

Knock!

Knock!!

Knock!!!

I rolled on my bed with a loud groan. I got up and strode to the door.

Once I had opened the door, I peeped out to see who it was. It turned out to be Gift, one of the maids from earlier.

"Hmm?" I sounded. I was to lazy to speak.

"Um... Miss Tatiana," I nodded, still too lazy to speak. "Your mother wanted to know if you're ready?"

"Ready for what?" I yawned with my mouth wide open. Gift stepped back a bit and I wouldn't blame her. I'd got the worst morning breath ever.

"School, ma'am." She tried to maintain her features.

"I thought that was tomorrow?" I asked with knitted brows.

"It's a brand new day," Gift stretched her hands and pointed at something behind me. I followed the directions of her finger, and realised it was Tatiana's fancy alarm clock. I couldn't see from far, so I had to squint my eyes before I could see the time.

6 : 30am

"Shit, today is tomorrow!" I blurted out. And then the flashes came back. After I had had my afternoon nap yesterday, I woke up towards the evening time to have my dinner. Mother had told me the time I was meant to get ready for school, which was six on the dot. While dad had personally warned me to not be late.