*~Apology~*

"Taehyung baby please let me in" 

Jungkook had been trying to get Taehyung out of his room. Taehyung didn't want to leave his room as he was disappointed in Jungkook and thought he had been cheating on him. Jimin, on the other hand, though he was doing really good and was proud of himself.

"No! You cheated on me Jungkook and I don't want to talk to you!" Taehyung was crying and screaming behind the door hugging his stuffy.

"Jimin wants to talk to you" Jungkook stood up with a key in his hand,

"Well, I don't want to talk to him" Taehyung pouted,

Jungkoook let Jimin in anyways and sat outside so he could listen in.

 After about 10 minutes of silence Jungkook walked in and asked Jimin to leave, he then realised Tae was little.

"Baby I'm so sorry please forgive me you know you love me it was just an accident that happened once ask anyone!" Jungkoook pleaded Tae as he knew it would be easier to persuade him in little space.

Tae started crying and hugged Jungkook "TaeTae forgives you"

Jungkook smiled and picked Taehyung up he then told him that if he wants to jimin could have a sleepover with him. so the night ended with 2 hyper littles trying to sleep with a very happy Jungkook watching them from the kitchen.