*~Eomma?~*

I was sat downstairs with Tae, Eun Gi and her Eomma Sumin. I had made breakfast for us all, once we finished Tae fell asleep in my lap and Eun Gi was sat in her mothers lap but still had hold of my arm playing with my fingers.
"Hello is anyone in?" There was a knock at the door. I got up still holding Tae.
"Yes he- Why are you here? Both of you?" Sumin walked to the door quickly grabbing Eun Gi.
"I want to talk to Tae and he wants them" She pointed at Eun Gi and Sumin.
"E-E-Eomma?" Tae whispered but he grabbed onto me tighter.
"Appa? Hojun?" Eun Gi and her mother said. The walked into the house, Taes mother sat down and took him from me leaving him whimpering and making grabby hands to me. Hojun smacked Sumin and took Eun Gi.
"Sumin!" I brought her into a hug when she started crying.
"Shh" I started rubbing her back.

     Tae turned around and slapped his Eomma then running over to me sitting in my lap scrunching my top up in his fists, I put my arms around him shushing him.

     Eun Gi on the other hand couldn't get out of her Appas grip. I tried, oh believe me I tried to help her but nothing worked.

     Soon enough Hojun had left with Eun Gi and so had Taes Eomma but not with him. Sumin started crying again.
"Hey Sumin, its alright we'll get her back please stop crying" She hugged me gripping onto me tight. "I'm sorry so sorry" Input my arms around her, "Why?" "Because I promised to never leave her with him again. I promised her that I wouldn't let him beat her anymore but now, now thats all he had to beat" I sat down but didn't let go of her, I kissed her forehead and put a blanket over her.

      Tae sat on my lap holding onto gukkie with puffy eyes and red cheeks from crying. I put a blanket over us and kissed him. "Its going to be alright baby we'll get her back soon enough. Now get some steel baby stop tormenting yourself" I kissed him again and laid him on my chest with my arms around him and gukkie, all three of us fell asleep soundly but not without feeling guilty for Eun Gi. I knew what I must do.