*~Jinnie Hyung~*

Yoongi, J-Hope and I took Tae and Eun Gi to Namjoon and Jin's house whilst Sumin stayed at home. We knocked on the door with J-Hope holding Eun Gis hand and me holding Taes hand. 

"Hi, guys Jin's cooking dinner and who is this one?" He said crouching down to her level. She hid behind J-Hope tugging at his sleeve.

"This is Eun Gi, Eun Gi this is Joonie Hyung." J-Hope picked her up and passed her Namjoon. We walked inside after him and heard Jin scream.

"CUTE!!!!" Jin grabbed her (gently) and swung her about.

"Jin please be careful with her." He stopped and just rested her in his arms.

"Eun Gi sweetie it's ok that's Jinnie Hyung." He hugged her and apologised.

"I'm sorry sweetie" Eun Gi did grabby hands towards J-Hope"

"H-Hobi Hyung" J-Hope took hold of her and calmed her down.

"Anyways, would you lot like to join us for dinner?" 

"Please, Hyung!" Yoongi said putting Tae in his seat as he also sat down by the table.

"Sure sit down oh Joonie could you help bring it through."  Namjoon nodded and brought through tons of delicious food including Kimchi and Japchae! 

     After we ate we stayed and talked mainly about Eun Gi her mother Sumin and Hojun. Tae was playing on the floor with Eun Gi and J-Hope. We got home and asked J-Hope to stay the night since Eun Gi didn't want to let him go. He slept in my bed but with space between us filed by Eun Gi and Tae. Eun Gi who was cuddling J-Hope and Tae who was cuddling me.