*~Meanie!~*

I and Tae went to the park for a while, He was wearing his skirt that we bought and a white shirt that complimented all his features.

"Tae go and playI'll be sat here ok" He nodded and ran off, He had been playing for a good hour and a half so I went to look for him. He was stomping his feet at another adult.

"I want my Gukkie back!" Tae shouted at the man talking about the Bunny that I bought for him, He also called it Gukkie because it reminded him of me.

"This stupid Bunny? No way kid my little girl wants it" Tae started crying, He crossed his arms and screamed.

"MEANIE!" That's when I ran over to him hugging him,

"Shh, What's wrong babe?" The man gave us a weird look when I kissed his lips.

"H-He t-t-took G-Gukkie, Kookie I want it back!" He started crying again, He was shaking so bad I hadn't seen it this bad in months.

"Ok Bubba I'll get it back" I rubbed my hand in circular motions on his back.

"Excuse me, Sir please can I have the Bunny"

"No, tell your little friend that this is for my daughter now"

"First, He is my boyfriend. And Second, No that is the Bunny that I bought for him when he was in the hospital" The little girl took the Bunny off of her dad and tapped my leg.

"Yes?" She passed me the Bunny,

"For TaeTae" Her Dad was shocked that they had known each others name.

"Thank you-"

"Eun Gi!" Tae took the Bunny and jumped down to hug her. He farther looked at me furiously but I just smiled at him and started tickling the two littles.