*~Eun Gi?~*

Tae woke me up with a face of worry.
"Tae what's wrong?" He pointed to the empty space beside me.
"Eun Gi where are you sweetie?" No reply.
"Baby go get dressed in going to look for Eun Gi OK stay here" I kissed his nose and left.

I heard screaming and sobs, so I ran to them thinking its Eun Gi.
"Appa stop please" I heard her cry out as I turned the corner.
"Eun Gi I'm here sweetie where are you?"
"Jungkook! I'm h-h-here behind the car Ahh" I ran down the alley and saw a car driving off and I thought I saw Eun Gi so I followed the car until it stopped. Eun Gi stepped out first, she saw me then ran to me away from her father.
"Sweetie come here quick" I grabbed her hand and got a taxi home.
"Tae in home and I found her" He came running to me and hugged both of us.
"Eun Gi are you OK?" She nodded.
"OK well let's go give you both a bath. Eun Gi first." I took her upstairs stopping her from crying then putting her in the bath. I turned her around so I could do her hair but there were a bunch of scars.
"Eun Gi what are these from?" She started crying again so I took her put and put one of my jumpers on here.
"Appa doesn't like me being with you or TaeTae." I carried her into my room and laid her down.
"That's alright I won't let him hurt you now please get some sleep" She whimpered and grabbed my arm not letting go.
"OK OK just let me get Tae first" she let go pouting.

"Tae come up bed time" He ran upstairs and grabbed a jumper of main to put on before he climbed into bed with me and Eun Gi. He was snuggled up on my chest and Eun Gi was cuddled up to my arm.