*~What Wrong With Namjoonie?~*

Sumin and Eun Gi were watching the news whilst Tae was sitting on the kitchen counter watching me cook dinner, (Taes favourite: Kimchi) when there was a knock at the door. 

"I'll get it!" Sumin shouted getting up from the sofa.

"Hobi Hyung!" Eun Gi also shouted running to him, knocking him over,

"Hello, Eun Gi please can you get Jungkook for me?" She nodded and ran into the kitchen. She tugged on my sleeve being careful not to scare me.

"Hobi Hyung at the door" She pointed towards the door. I put Tae down and turned the oven off making my way to the door.

"Hi, Hyung come on in" He came in and sat down next to Sumin and Eun Gi.

"Hello Hyungie" Tae skipped over to him with Gukkie in his arms.

"Hello, Tae. Kook this is serious" I signalled for him to follow me into the kitchen.

"Namjoon's gone to the hospital, Jin nearly fell into the road but Namjoon pushed him out the way and got hit." 

"Is he ok?" J-Hope shrugged,

"I don't know he hasn't woken up yet."  I put on a coat and picked Tae up.

"Tae we're going to the hospital" Eun Gi stood up and hugged my leg.

"Don't leave"

"Ok come on then let's go, Sumin I will be back later make sure you eat some Kimchi."

We got in the car and drove to the hospital. Once we entered the hospital we got told the number of Namjoons room and searched for it. We found it and saw Jin already sat in there holding his hand as he cried.

 We found it and saw Jin already sat in there holding his hand as he cried

"Jin!" I put Tae down and hugged Jin.

"It's my fault Kook, IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" He cried into my shoulder.

"No, It's not Hyung that car nearly hit you and he didn't want that to happen. It's not your fault don't blame yourself, please Hyung" I sat down next to him and put Tae in my lap.

"What wrong with Namjoonie?" Tae asked grabbing Namjoons hand instead.

"Nothing he's just s-s-sleeping Tae he's alright" Jin said patting his head as he wiped his own tears away.