*~Mint Choc Chip~*

Sumin and I took Tae and Eun Gi too the café. Tae didn't want to get up so I ended up relying on Eun Gi.
"Eun Gi sweetie please wake Tae up" She giggled evily and nodded.
"TaeTae wake up we are going to get Ice Cream." Tae shot up and shouted, "Mint Choc Chip" I picked him up out of bed and got him dressed👗. We started walking to the café, me holding both Tae and Eun Gis hand. As we passed Yoongis house Tae stopped.
"Yoonie! Let's get Yoonie!" Tae shouted skipping into Yoongis garden. I knocked on the door. "Hi Yoongi Tae wanted you too come with us to the-" Tae jumped into Yoongis arms, "Yoonie!" Yoongi nodded and walled out the houses (surprisingly dressed and awake) Yoongi had hold of Taes left hand and I had hold of Taes right hand and Eun Gis left hand with Sumin following behind.

     We all ordered Mint Choc chip ice cream. I payed for it all even though Yoongi offered too. Sumin ended up going home early and Yoongi went with me too the park with Eun Gi  and Tae. Eun Gi didn't feel safe so she just sat on my lap playing with Yoongis fingers. We saw J-Hope running towards us grinning like always.
"AW she's such a cutie omg" He screemed at her making her flinch and nudge her head into my neck.
"Jhope please your scaring her, she's been through a lot" He backed off and sat next to me.
"Its alright Sweetie he's a friend." She looked up at Jhope. I already told him her name. "I'm sorry princess I didn't mean to scare you" She smiled at him and crawled onto his lap hugging him. "AW" Yoongi said making me want to call Jin.
"Yoongi she needs to meet Jin!" He nodded and told me, "We will tomorrow. "

     I walked home with the two putting them to bed once we got in.