*~Hospital~*

We arrived at the hospital and I had to let Tae go even though he didn't want me to, I sat down and waited for Tae to return.

1 Hour Passed~

Still no news, I had a message of Namjoon sending his love though.

2 Hours Passed~

I saw someone worried but still no news.

3 Hours Passed~

I was starting to get worried hoping for the best but thinking of the worst.

4 Hours Passed~

Still no news.

5 Hours Passed~

A man walked to me, I stood up and listened to him.

"Hello, Your husband has finished surgery and is alive but is still asleep, You may go in his room number is ###" I thanked the doctor and went to room ###. He was still asleep with a bandage on his side. I looked over to the nurse and smiled.

"Hello Sir, looking good today" She smiled back winking.

"Yeah uh, thanks?" I sat next to Tae and held his cold hand, I put it against my head as if praying for him to awaken.

"Your friend her sure is a sweet one eh?"

"Yeah he is, So sweet" I looked at his face feeling sorry for all that he had been through.

"Sir if you don't mind me asking what's your name?"

"Oh no not at all my name is Jungkook"

"Well Jungkook here's my number call me when you're free"

"I'm sorry I can't except that"

"wh-"

"Kookie?"

"Tae!" I stood up and kissed him.

"Because he is MY husband" I brought Tae into a hug putting him down when I heard him whimper in pain.

"Baby, Are you ok?"

"Yes Kookie sorry for causing t-t-trouble" I sat back down still holding his hand.

"No, don't be sorry I should be saying sorry for forgetting to put that knife away and you haven't caused and trouble I was just worried" I kissed him once again making the nurse jealous.