*~Joonie!~*

I had my arm around Jin comforting him as we waited for Namjoon to awaken, I told J-Hope to take Eun Gi and Tae home for something to eat. The doctor walked in to check his heart rate and to take some tests since he hadn't already woken up. The doctor left and Jin started crying again saying stuff like: "What if he doesn't wake up" and "I told you it was my fault".

"K-Kook? J-Jin?" Jin stopped crying and gripped Namjoons hand harder.

"Joon are you awake?" Namjoon sat up wincing in pain.

"Yes Jin and I'm ok its not your fault don't worry"

"Oh Joonie I was so worried" Jin hugged him breaking the hug to kiss him. I stood up and hugged him, bowing then leaving after wishing them luck. 

     I got in the car and drove home, J-Hope was sat with Eun Gi asleep in his arms and Tae was sat in front of the door waiting for me. I picked up Tae and sat on the sofa next to J-Hope and Eun Gi. J-Hope decided to take her and her mother to his for the night. I put Tae in bed and went back downstairs to make him a bottle of milk and to get him his paci when there were thunder and a loud crash from the lightning. I went back up to Tae and passed him his bottle. I leant his head against my chest and passed him his bottle whilst rubbing his back. I put the blanket over us and put him to sleep with his paci in his mouth.