*~Hello?~*

I was at with Tae when I got a call from his parents,

"Hello?" 

"Yes, hello why need Tae back thank you" They hung up.

"Tae you're going home ok."

"No" He grabbed my arm and pouted.

"Why, babe?" He started screaming when in strapped him in the car.

"I don't w-w-want to go back" He cried out breaking my heart.

I Dragged him out the car and knocked on the door, his mother answered she pulled him inside and slammed the door in my face.

I was at home on the weekend waiting for Tae to come over. Out of nowhere Tae just walked in and slumped down next to me.

"Kookie doesn't love TaeTae"

"Why are you saying that baby?"

"Because Kookie left me with meanies" I sat him on my lap.

"What do you mean meanies? They don't seem that mean" I rested my head on his shoulder, he flinched in pain. I obviously removed my head.

"O-Ow Kookie that hurts" I watched as his eyes started tearing up.

"Shh, Shh it's ok" I Pulled his top off and he had bruises all over his back and shoulders, I gasped.

"What happened" I turned him around to look at me and he instantly hugged me hiding his face into my neck.

"Mummy a-a-and Daddy don't like you" I hugged him tighter calming him down as he cries. Once again I got a call. 

"Hello?"

"Hello, do you know where Tae is?"

"Yeah I do and he is not coming back and please leave him alone he doesn't deserve this," I shouted into the phone slamming it down.

"You are living here with me ok"

"Y-Yeah but Kookie I don't have any clothes here"

"Yeah well, we can go out and buy some then." I Kissed his head and took him upstairs to my room, I laid him down in bed next to me and let him cuddle with me.

"Night Baby"

"Night Kookie, Wove you" I kissed his nosed and put him back in my arms.