*~Eun Gi Appa Is Sorry~*

(BTW I don't think I'm going to do a restraining order thing ok?)

I burst through Hojuns door.

"Tae! I'm here"

"Shh," Sumin was sat in the corner.

"Sumin! what happened" I whispered as I ran over to her.

"It's nothing but Tae's upstairs go get him" I help her up and give her my car keys.

"Go sit in my car I'll be there in a minute if you see him lock the doors and hide" She nods and leaves the house. 

I slowly crept upstairs into Hojuns room, He was on his phone whilst Tae was crying next to him. 

"Shut up kid you're going to give me a headache" Tae stopped crying but had gone into a younger headspace. Oh No.

Hojun got up grabbed a bunny plushie and picked Tae up, He sat him on his lap then gave him the plushie. "Look Tae I'm sorry I didn't want to take it out on you, but Sumin doesn't trust me and neither does Eun Gi" To my surprise Hojun started crying. I walked in but didn't go any closer.

"Kookie!"

"No Tae stay there," Hojun hugged Tae and wiped his tears.

"Listen Hojun I heard what you said and I'm sorry too. I understand you might not want to talk to me but if you want them to trust you, you've got to stop taking these kids and stop hurting them and just... Just sit down and explain. You are NOT like Taes parents and I will give you a second chance ok?" 

I sat down next Hojun and told Tae to go to the car. Out of nowhere, Hojun hugged me. 

"I'm sorry Jungkook so sorry please give me a second chance. Show me how to love them properly Teach me how to be like you please" I hugged him back.

"Yes I will but you have to come with me and promise to behave ok?" Hojun nodded and followed me to the car.

"Sumin! Unlock it" The car unlocked and I put Hojun in the front.

"Excuse me Jungkook but why is HE here?" I started driving,

"Because he deserves a second chance, And listen he just wants to be trusted by you and Eun Gi He regrets ever hurting anyone" 

"But-"

"I'm sorry Sumin I love you and always had but I was just overprotective and- I'm so sorry" He stretched his arm behind and took Sumins hand in his.

"Please forgive me I promise I won't hurt you any more or Eun Gi" Sumin looked almost happy when Hojun did that.

"Right we're here and Eun Gi is in there so I'll sit with her and you can explain ok" Hojun followed me inside.

"Kook did you find h- Why is here?" Hojun sat down and I picked up Eun Gi.

"Eun Gi appa is sorry-"

"NO!" Eun Gi gripped my shirt and cried into it, I rubbed her back signalling to Yoongi to get Jimin out.

"Eun Gi sweets he wants to say sorry"

"I wa' Hobi!"

"Ok but then will you listen to him" She nodded and I picked up my phone and texted Hobi. I rubbed Eun Gis nape and sat her down next to me. The door opened and Hobi picked Eun Gi up giving her slight kisses. 

"Who's this Kook?" He said cradling Eun Gi making her giggle and hug him tighter.

"Her father" Hobi looked worried. He gripped onto Eun Gi tighter.

"What does he want?" 

"Hobi!" Eun Gi shouted still giggling making grabby hands towards Hobi, making Hobi look down and smile at her.

"Yes, Princess?" 

"Wuv chu" Hojun started crying. I sat next to him putting an arm around him to comfort him. Tae ran over and sat in his lap with the bunny plushie he gave to him.

"Hojun what is it?" 

"My own daughter doesn't even want to talk to me, there's no point"

"EUN GI! Talk to your father you promised you would" She looked over at us and put Hobis arms around her waist.

"Eun Gi princess Appa is so sorry and I love you so much but I was scared to lose you that's why I hurt you, Please princess Appa is so sorry please forgive me" Hojun picked Eun Gi up and cried into her shoulder. 

"Appa sowwy? Appa wuv Eun Gi?" 

"Yes princess I do" Eun Gi hugged him back kissing his cheek. "Eun Gi wuv Appa too. Eun Gi wuv Appa"