*~Yay~*

I was making breakfast when I heard Tae coming downstairs, He rubbed his eyes cutely.

"Morning, Cutie"

"Morning Kookie"

We ate breakfast together and went to the shop, to be Tae some new clothes. We walked in and immediately he ran to the skirts.

"Excuse me, sir, you do know this is the young ladies clothes" She gave Tae a weird look.

"Yes I do and what's the problem?" 

"It's just that he is a little boy"

"Kookie, look at this" Tae came running over with a skirt in his hand.

"So what if he's a little boy he can do what he wants and can wear what he wants. Yes, Tae that looks amazing do you want to go try it on." Tae nodded and ran off.

"Now if you'll excuse me" I walked after Tae.

"Tae, are you done?" I felt horrible when he said this.

"Yeah, but I look like a girl"

"Tae it doesn't matter if you like it you wear it" I heard a huff and Tae walked out in a skirt which looked amazing on him.

                                                                      (He has a white T-shirt on) 

"Tae you look amazing!" His eyes lit up once I said that.

"Really, Kookie thinks so" I nodded and went to pay with Tae behind me with it still on.

"Now, Tae listen, you need to hold my hand and don't let go ok" He nodded and took my hand. I let Tae go because he needed to go to the bathroom.

"Kookie!" I turned around and Tae was on the floor crying with a kid standing over him.

"Who do you think you are?" I slapped the kid across the face.

"Oi get off my son!" The lady from the store came over and grabbed the kid I just slapped.

"He's the one hurting my boyfriend and I don't even know why" 

"Because he has a skirt on I mean he is a bit of a weirdo" Tae stood up and hugged my arm,

"He has such low self-esteem from his parents, schoolmates and family, I'm the only person he has left."

"So he's not a girl is he?" The boy snarled

"No, but if that's what he wants to wear he can wear it" I picked up Tae and let him cry into my shoulder. They both started laughing.

"That's it go on laugh your head off whilst the boy your son is bullying is crying his eyes out because of you both!" I just walked back to the car ignoring how they kept laughing. I sat Tae down in the car and strapped him in.

"Kookie do I really look like a girl?" I started driving home.

"Only a bit but I think it looks good on you Tae so don't care what they think ok" I put my hand on Taes for the rest of the journey.