*~Kookie Hyung~*

Jin, Namjoon and Jimin came over to ask something. Jimin is a little.

"So, do you need some supplies since your looking after him?" Jin picked up Jimin and sat him on his lap.

"No, but we eh kinda need someone to watch him for like an hour or two. So we thought you would be the best choice" Jin passed Jimin to me, he hugged me tight snuggling into my chest.

"Kookie Hyung" I giggled at his cuteness wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Of course I would love to spend some time with Jiminie" the couple left and I set Jimin down on the floor so he could colour whilst I got dinner on.  

    J-Hope walked through the door holding Eun Gis hand. "Hey, Sweetie I have a friend called Jimin in there go say hi" J-Hope looked shocked seeing Jimin with a paci and colouring. "Hey, Kook Jimin's not- Is he?" I nodded and put dinner on the table. "Sure is" He gave Jimin a hug and left. "Jiminie, Tae, Eun Gi dinner" I picked up Jimin and sat him on a chair, I had to feed him since he slipped younger from Little Space to Baby Space. 

Sumin came down to eat and told us that she had a house to live in but for now, she wants me to look after Eun Gi in case Hojun finds her.

"Jiminie it's nap time" He yawned and made grabby hands towards me. I picked him up and took him upstairs, putting him on my bed.

"Do you want your teddy Jiminie?" He shook his head.

"What do you want?" He grabbed his paci away from his mouth.

"I wa' Kook'e" I laid down next to him bringing him in close,

"Go to sleep now Yoongi is coming around later- Oh no" Once I said that I regretted it. Jimin loves Yoongi so much I wouldn't be surprised if he chose Yoongi to be his Daddy and he got so excited that I had to put his head down on to my chest and rubbed his arm to calm him.