The Ocean Skies ❁

*.☽.*

He was extra clingy, I swear.

It was about seven o'clock in the morning. Baekhyun was leaning on the vanity table as I put on my makeup. His eyes never left me. I previously asked him to stop staring at me and leave me alone because he was making me conscious but he only laughed at me. I tried my best to ignore him and his eyes that watched my every move.

"Makeup or no makeup, you're the most beautiful." He said, looking fondly at me.

"You're just in love with me, that's all." I reasoned out, casually shrugging his compliment by proceeding to put on my light peach shade lipstick.

He chuckled, shaking his head sideways.

"It's such a relief you're mine." He added as he straightened his posture emphasizing his broad shoulders. "Only mine."

I detached my attention from the mirror, holding the lipstick in the air, to look and smile at him momentarily before I continued with what I was doing. Checking myself in the mirror, I think I was done. I started to clean up when he took the lipstick that I was about to put in my makeup kit. He looked at it closer, as if checking something.

"Peachy strawberry?" He read the name of the shade at the bottom before turning to me. "This is the flavor?"

I couldn't help but be amused when he said the word flavor.

"Shade Baek, not flavor-"

He didn't let me finish, pulling me up so I was standing next to him, pinning my body against his as he sat on the edge of the table. In a split second, I was already standing between his legs, his arms locking me in place. His eyes were boring into mine before his attention fell to my slightly parted lips. My heartbeat pounded like crazy alarmed by his sudden act.

He's wearing that look on his face, the one that was ready to crush my lips.

"Baek don't you dare-"

Of course, my attempt to stop him ended up in vain. His eager mouth shut me up. His teeth giving my lower lip a soft graze before tugging on it. It only took a millisecond before I dismissed every thought in my head and gave in to him. He massaged my lips with the softest pace before I felt a smile from him. He was probably feeling triumphant. Of course.

That's the thing, when Baekhyun kisses me, my ability to rationalize stuff vanishes.

Like, right away. Like Really.

"Well, you know how I feel about strawberries." He said in a matter of fact tone the very moment he let go of me.

I blinked a couple of times, my face was burning hot due to the subtle amusement on his face. I'd never gotten used to his teasing. My brain, going back to its working state, instantly thought of my non-kiss proof lipstick. While he was still holding me, I immediately checked myself in the mirror and confirmed that I was right seeing that it was all smudged.

"You ruined my Lipstick!" I whined as I grabbed a tissue to wipe the smudge hoping it'd fix it. "This is not kissproof." I went on.

"Yeah." He nodded, pointing to my mouth. "That's a proof I kissed you though." He added, sounding so proud.

I wanted to get mad at him, but the urge to laugh was stronger since he got lipstick on his mouth as well. His eyes grew wide at my reaction. Confused, he checked himself in the mirror. He let out a chuckle, shaking his head sideways at the realization.

"Here, let me." I offered, a huge smile on my face as I removed the smudge using a wet tissue. "This is what you get from fooling around."

He rolled his eyes at me and it made me burst into laughter. While I was busy trying to multitask between laughing and fixing the mess he made, his hands trailed from the curve of my waist to the small of my back.