The Closet Kiss ❁

*.☽.*

-

I was dreaming.

I opened my eyes and was immediately welcomed by Baekhyun's face. He was gazing at me with evident fondness in his eyes. He was beautiful like he had always been. I wanted to look and appreciate every inch of his face but my eyes were still too heavy. I felt so tired and I was desperate for more sleep. So, before I knew it, I gave in and closed my eyes once more.

"Good morning baby." He whispered and his voice sounded so good in the morning. It was like a melody causing my lips to curve into a smile.

"Morning," I muttered with my eyes closed.

I felt his fingers tuck my hair behind my ear and I had to confess that every time he did that, I got the need to be inside his arms. And since this was a dream, I might as well forget about being shy around him. So, without bothering to open my eyes, I moved closer to him until my face was resting on his chest. I also nestled my arm around his waist as I comfortably snuggled against him. I had a feeling he was startled by my unexpected act and it took a few more seconds before I felt him hug me. His fingers played with my hair as he started humming.

Ah, this dream was so good.  

I could smell his scent, hear his heartbeat, feel him breathing next to me and gosh...he felt so warm as always. The kind of warmth that I only get by being this close to him. It was like sitting in front of the fireplace in wintertime. It was comforting, it was satisfying. And I'd have to conclude that this has got to be one of the best things in the world. This moment even felt better than watching the sunset or gazing at the stars. Right now, it didn't feel like he was the famous Byun Baekhyun that everyone adored. He was just being my boyfriend. My Baekhyun.

This dream was so perfect and I would do just anything just to make it last longer.

***

It was that familiar throbbing pain in my head that burst my private bubble. There were also several kinds of pain emanating from the different parts of my body. I winced as they had resurfaced all of a sudden.

Oh god! Last night.

Scenes from what happened the night before flooded my thoughts, causing me to open my eyes instantly. 

Baekhyun.

His face was the first thing I saw. He had his eyes closed and I couldn't help but notice the dark bruises on his face. One was right under the corner of his lips, and the other one was right above his right cheek. I suddenly felt bad and nervous at the same time as I recalled the fight that happened between him and the guy from the bar.

Wait.

Baekhyun and I were on the same bed. We were cuddling like what we were exactly doing in my dream. How could this happen? I was still dreaming, wasn't I? I pressed my eyes closed for a second before opening them again hoping that the scenario would change. However, everything stayed the same. Baekhyun was still here. I was in a room with my boyfriend and I couldn't remember how I got there.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

I rattled in silence or maybe not too silent that he noticed me. He slowly opened his eyes and right when he looked at me, panic had fully taken over my entire body. I pushed him away, maybe even kicking him in the process, sending him off the bed.

There was a loud thud before his groan filled the entire room as he fell on the floor. I sat up, my hands covering my mouth. I couldn't see him because I remained frozen like a statue.