The Chaos in Seoul ❁

*.☽.*

-

I still had my eyes closed but I could already feel the warmth of the struggling sunlight from my bedroom window brushing against my cheeks. I didn't want to open my eyes just yet because I was still so sleepy. I arrived home at around 2:30 in the morning but I kept tossing and turning for a couple of hours more before sleep finally knocked me out.

I was desperate to sleep more so I rolled to the other side of my bed as I hugged a pillow but as soon as I was about to lose consciousness again, I heard my phone beeping. However, I took my time stretching for a few minutes before I sat up to grab my phone from the bedside table. I rubbed my eyes to have a clearer vision to read the message.

Byun:
No Hard Drinks.
9:24 AM

I smiled when I read his message. I could still remember how his eyes widened when I told him about the bar hopping thing with Lizzie last night. He did look displeased.

Byun:
Uh, another thing. Try not to be too pretty.
9:25 AM

The smile on my face grew even bigger. Right then, I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep again.

Me:
Thanks. But where's my good morning?
9:27 AM

Byun:
Good Morning Beautiful. XD
9:28 AM

***

Saturday, 2 PM.

Aunt Sunny, Ji Hye, and I were at the flower shop when I finally got the chance to tell them about my trip to Seoul next week. Auntie was a little skeptical about me traveling alone at first but she eventually thought that Seoul was a good idea.

"Just be careful." She reminded me as she looked up from the inventory she was doing. "Do you have a place to stay there?"

"Uh, my friend and I might just book a hotel room, Auntie."

"Okay. I hope you have fun there. You've been in this town for several months already. I don't even understand why you don't seem to get bored with all of these."

I let out a soft laugh.

"This town is pretty Auntie."

"This town is boring." Ji Hye said out of nowhere before letting out a frustrated sigh.

Aunt Sunny and I both looked at Ji Hye who was trimming the roses on the table.

"What? It's true." Ji Hye reasoned out. "I wish I could go to Seoul with you, Eonnie."

"You already know the answer to that," Auntie stated with her eyebrows raised.

"I know Mom. That's why I'm so sad." She sounded sad while her lips puckered like a baby.

"Don't worry Ji Hye, I'll buy you something. What do you want?" I told her to at least make her feel better.

And it was such a wonder how her facial expression quickly transformed from frustration to delight.

"Really Eonnie?!" She even stood, left what she was doing, and walked towards me excitedly.

"Yeah, what do you want?" I replied smiling at her.

"Can you buy Baekhyun's latest album for me?" She was already clinging to my right arm like a kid.

I swallowed before I let out a nervous laugh. Somehow, I was still not used to hearing Baekhyun's name casually like this. Honestly, I think I never would.

"Please?" She begged and I was pretty sure she was trying her best for her eyes to get me to say yes. "Pweeeeeeaaase?" She added blinking her eyes a few times.