The Inevitable Aftermath ❁

*.☽.*

That familiar fragrance...

I was soundly asleep a couple of seconds ago until my brain recognized the scent of his perfume, that familiar fragrance I have become utterly familiar with. With my eyes closed, I rolled over to his side of the bed, stretching an arm over it but found it empty. My eyes automatically opened, wanting to locate him right away.

He wasn't in the room just like earlier this morning and for some reason, I felt anxious. I sat up, brushed my hair away from my face before I scrambled getting off the bed. My attention were on my feet as they landed on the cold floor and I instantly noticed that I was wearing one of his navy blue shirts. My brain recalled the things that happened before I fell asleep and it instantly gave me enough reasons to justify the warmth I felt spreading on my cheeks.

Shaking my head, I dismissed the thought right away. I shouldn't be distracted and look for him. I was about to go for the door but I heard movements from his closet area, so I headed there instead.

He was in the process of getting dressed. He was tucking his white long sleeved button up inner inside his black slacks. My attention fell on his thighs hugged by his perfectly fitting pants causing me to gulp, which was really unnecessary right now by the way.

"My baby's finally awake..." His perfectly beautiful speaking voice snapping me out of my own thoughts. "And she's already busy looking at my..." He trailed off, a handsome smirk on his face.

I got a bit confused as he didn't continue his statement. I remained silent as I watched his beautiful hands button his pants.

Then, it finally dawned to me. Did he just assume that I was looking at his...
My eyes grew wide as I looked at him again, embarrassed.

"Your thighs..." I muttered before I could even think rationally.

He raised an eyebrow.

"I mean I was looking at your thighs."

He chuckled, walking towards me. He stopped right in front of me, his hands meeting at the small of my back, pulling me closer to his body.

"Okay." He uttered, his eyes never leaving mine. "So why were you checking my thighs out?"

"Nothing..." I answered nervously. "I just..." I swallowed. "They just caught my attention that's all..." I added but paused, unsure of what to say next.

"So, what do you think of them then?" He asked, his head titling to his right as he planted a small kiss right below my left ear.

I shut my eyes closed at the feel of what he just did.

"Well, they..." I cleared my throat. "They look...good."

I didn't know why I had to swallow after saying it. But then again, there was no use lying, I thought.

I heard him chuckled next to my ear, making me blush even more.

"Just so you know..." He leaned more to whisper. "I'm crazy about your beautiful legs too." He continued while I felt his left hand grazing over my leg.

The tips of his fingers sending a tingling sensation, making me hold my breath for a second. I was certain, he's was about to take me in a trance again and we would end up being carried away. So, before his little gesture, not to mention his soft lips giving my jaw light kisses, totally make me forget the bigger things, I gave his hand a slight slap.

"My god Baekhyun." I scolded him but I only got another chuckle as a response. "You know, you have a meeting to attend right?" I reminded.

I was a bit bothered how tensed I actually sounded at the mention of his meeting. He stepped away, letting out of a gloomy sigh in the process. He cleared his throat as he straightened his posture. And honestly, I thought I saw a worried look on his face before he turned away to face the full length mirror on the opposite side. I watched him button his sleeve cuffs.