The Twilight Dilemma ❁

*.☽.*

My eyes were still closed but I was already half awake when I felt him move closer to me. Changing his position created an asmr-ish sound as he draped an arm around my back as I laid on my stomach. I could just imagine how warm and smooth his skin would be against mine if not for his shirt that I was wearing. How I ended up wearing his clothes, I couldn't be so sure anymore. Then my mind was slowly taken over by the thoughts of everything that took place inside the four corners of this room right after we got back from the hike yesterday.

My cheeks suddenly felt a warm, certain that the pink tinge was already spreading all over my face.

"You seriously need to stop blushing." His husky and sleepy voice startled me, causing me to immediately open my eyes.

I expected to meet his teasing eyes but they were closed when I looked at him. Speechless, I continued to stare at him until he opened his eyes and met mine for the first time this morning.

I remembered the look on his eyes yesterday when we were standing in the rain or the one he had while he waited for my permission. He gazed at me in ways I had only seen last night. How could I bring myself to stop blushing when even the mere fact of just recalling how his strong hands held me and the way his mouth showered me with kisses just absolutely made feel things. And by the way, his half naked profile next to me wasn't helping too, his broad chest and shoulders were way too distracting for my poor eyes.

Honestly, it was impossible. It was impossible to stop blushing Baekhyun.

"Or I'd start making love to you again..."

I swallowed.

I held my breath as I did nothing but look back at him. Thankfully, he's got a soft expression on his face now and I watched how his lips curved into a smirk.

"Right away."

Gosh, what was he thinking trying to look and sound this hot right now?
Though, I knew for a fact that he wasn't even trying.

I was a hundred percent sure that I wouldn't survive if I gaze at him for another second more, so I shut my eyes closed and it wasn't even a surprise what I thought about immediately. Him, still him.

I felt him removed his hand around me, suddenly leaving me feeling disappointed for a brief second until I felt his fingers grazing my cheek.

"Where have you been all my life?" He asked, his fingers tracing my jaw before running them down my neck.

His touch was warm and icy at the same time, it's confusing and soothing all at once and I just didn't know what to make out of this. I ended up staring at him, unable to say anything.

"And what do I have to do to wake up next to you like this every day?" He added, sounding more of a statement than a question.

"Come here..." He muttered, urging me to move closer.

In just a matter of seconds, I was already inside his arms. My senses instantly filled with everything about him.

This is nice.
Actually no, nice is an understatement.

We were silent for the next few minutes, I even thought that we're both going to fall asleep again but I happen to realize that I was starving. And it just hit me, we hadn't really eaten anything since yesterday.

"Pancakes?" I muttered unconsciously as I thought of them.

"Hmm?" He murmured, with his eyes still closed.